Sunday, May 17, 2015

Good tip Kanonbra Vänersida Kurres fish shop Regals trolling School Team Extreme fishing tips


So, welcome to my fishing blog. Here I hope to show catches, places visited, with both pictures / videos and comments. In the reports, as reported fishery track ups how it happened, what is the "G". On not just trolling track ups will be mentioned, but little else "fuss" will slip by, too.
POB Dalarna, Sweden Incurable fishing enthusiast from Masriket with rather modest catches "so far". But that it should be amended in the future, I had thought. In the right image the line is my person in the image, plus some båtrekord !!! View my complete track ups profile
Send an email to Team Vikings
Zander Surahammar 3.6 kg
2 weeks ago
Team Mieko Dalarna
Good tip Kanonbra Vänersida Kurres fish shop Regals trolling School Team Extreme fishing tips


No comments:

Post a Comment