Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Kara kánként I continue my teaching. Epicurus # 34 2007.10.06. 11:05 Well, I turned back, not here


During the past half-century the results of space research have become part of daily life: in meteorology and telecommunications, agriculture and disaster my ups management utilized both - said Előd Both, Hungarian Space Office (MUI) director, first deputy chairman of the Space Commission.
Mui said the head of the telegraph office in connection with the first artificial celestial bodies orbit the 50th anniversary of contention. The Soviet satellite Sputnik 1 on October 4, 1957 was granted to the space. This was the beginning of the space age, which has brought a series my ups of scientific discoveries and technological my ups breakthroughs - Both emphasized their predecessors. As he has pointed out the practical importance of space exploration not only in space applications, but the transposition of the nascent developments in aerospace enter everyday use. Of these, the use of satellite communications is the most in the private sector my ups - Both predecessor said, mentioning as an example the telecommunications and broadcasting satellites. Speaking of other applications also mentioned the agricultural use, which the satellites using the crop estimate, check the parcels. "For these reasons, previously had to go to the fields, today the computer is determined my ups by using satellite imagery to that area what makes you much room for examining my ups the basis for the EU agricultural applications of also provides an analysis of satellite images." my ups - Said the director of the space agency. As noted, the recording of high-resolution satellites can be used for forest fires, river pollution, floods and inland waters to determine the exact extent of it. Both pointed to the satellite positioning its predecessor as well. As he said, the use of GPS (Global Positioning System) in our country is becoming more and more widespread. The positioning accurately track the movement of vehicles beyond the geographical points also facilitates weighing, but also makes it measurable Hungary crustal movements caused by plate tectonics too - she pointed out. He added that the upcoming European global satellite positioning and navigation system, Galileo, my ups as a member of the EU Hungary is also the owner of the development, utilization of domestic companies can participate, my ups they were eligible to apply. "Today, the domestic private sector and small and medium-sized enterprises also relate increasingly to the space activity, be it earthly use or exploration of space technologies currently two to three hundred people working in space research in our country on projects, and so far more than 100 Hungarian instrument was in outer space." - Summarized Both predecessors. The domestic space, evoking the history of space flight, said the initial step is meant in 1946 when he led the Bay Zoltán home team has successfully established the lunar surface of the radar signal. In 1959, Hungary was one of the founding members of the Committee on Space (COPUOS). The first instrument developed in Hungary, the micrometeorite trap in 1970 made it into space. Ten years later, in 1980, took off on May 26 is the first Hungarian cosmonaut Bertalan Farkas, who has done research aboard the space station my ups six Hungarian instrument. Was launched in 1984 to study Venus felbocsátott Vega-1 and Vega-2 spacecraft: Hungarian instruments were on board as well. Both predecessor dodged to the fact that in 1991 Hungary among the Central and Eastern European countries first signed a cooperation agreement with the European Space Agency (ESA).
Tweet Other articles of extrasolar my ups planets moons life emerges when we can build a test track Hyperloop Start of NASA's New Horizons mission Europa: Graphene-energy light spacecraft and detailed pictures show Pluto's atmosphere my ups at the new Sikorsky helicopter attacking
Kara kánként I continue my teaching. 07.10.2007 my ups # 38 worms. 22:22 The plural is completely useless, because you're only telling me the idea that anything can be original. I did not say that you can not do it, but it's hard, and deal with it for many years. No wonder we pay is still the mobiler. Eg. Look at this, to have a picture of you on what has been done on this topic. It only bothers your posts to the topic of your level lerángatod where brilliant inventors like a wonderfully simple idea would only realize that the stupid NASA / Army stupid / evil cabal mobile operators to circumvent. I do not have a login pruritus, just the size of your face, I think about that sometimes, my ups the course had to be added. Whether you entertain produce these or not, or harmful, because such a forum does not contain one record of value, why bother? Pigs are not fed with fresh cakes.
Epicurus # 35 2007.10.06. 11:07 me around anyway. 3 years ago I had the idea when I bought my first walk-talkieját and confusion at a time should be kept to place two telecommunications device during my ups the trip övtáskámban, respectively. In addition.
Kara kánként I continue my teaching. Epicurus # 34 2007.10.06. 11:05 Well, I turned back, not here to put on one link, I read in the news index on the TerraNetről, and thinking about it

No comments:

Post a Comment