Friday, August 8, 2014

Facts Breaking my tnt News Milan | Rome | Motors | Donna | Energy

Alitalia / The privatization of Royal Mail and the courage of the English that we have not
Facts Breaking my tnt News Milan | Rome | Motors | Donna | Energy & Environment | The Taste of ... | Inglese DOSSIER | SPECIAL my tnt | AUTHORS | RESPONDENTS Chronicle Politics Economy and Business and Finance Education Foreign Craftsmen my tnt Work Culture Science my tnt Film and TV Music Football and other Sports ATLANTIS Emmeciquadro LINEATEMPO FREEDOM 'OF EDUCATION
NEWS Economics and Finance Alitalia-ETIHAD / Signed the agreement, the investment for 1.758 billion euro. Del Torchio: my tnt ce ... Alitalia: Lupi, no State aid, complied with EU rules Alitalia Etihad will rise 'to 49%, buy 5 slots at Heathrow Alitalia: Del Torchio, spontaneous my tnt protests form of self-harm Alitalia: my tnt Hogan, redundancy opportunities 'Etihad also in Alitalia: Hogan, need change, there will be difficult decisions Read all news Economics and Finance my tnt
Two countries, two histories, two approaches to a changing world, two businesses that intersect. In Britain, the government my tnt has recently launched the privatization of Royal Mail, the British Post Office. It is the most important privatization from the nineties to the present day, two-thirds of the shares placed will be allocated to institutional investors such as mutual funds or pension funds, while 10% of the capital will be distributed to employees in the form of bonus shares. At the same time in Italy, is news these days, the Italian Post and participate in yet another desperate attempt to rescue Alitalia. Recall that the Italian Post Office is formally a joint stock company, whose capital, however, is 100% owned by the Italian government my tnt through the Ministry of Economy. As you want to turn around the question, the intervention of the Italian Post Office, more or less orchestrated by Palazzo Chigi, is emerging as yet another direct my tnt state intervention in the economy. Not for nothing British Airways has immediately called for the intervention of the European my tnt Commission, seeing in the bailout of Alitalia a blatant State aid contrary to the Community rules on competition. my tnt Oltremanica the decision of privatization that, as suggested by the Financial Times "even Margaret Thatcher had never dared," is based on some reasonable considerations, although it is opposed by the trade unions and the public. Already in the last few years, the management and the corporate organization were revised to try to respond to the strong growth in online services and competition from large foreign companies more structured (and with different my tnt potential investment behind) that have opened up their service UK deliveries, such as TNT (Netherlands) and DHL (owned by Germany's Deutsche Post). In this regard it is considered that the number of letters handled every day by Royal Mail has increased from 84 million in 2007 to about 58 million in 2012.
Technological changes in the industry, increased competitive pressure, the need to expand the range with more services to users, have meant that the management of purely state was no longer sufficient my tnt to ensure efficiency in a competitive service. The opening to private will mainly gather resources otherwise difficult to find and now absolutely necessary to make new investments, which can ensure the survival and development of the company. my tnt
In a situation of this type, as anticipated by Vince Cable, the British Minister of Production Activities, the operation is "the only one that can guarantee the economic sustainability of deliveries six days a week at affordable my tnt prices for everyone." my tnt As if to say, one step backward state, after due awareness.
Privacy Policy Advertise my tnt About Us Help Writing Mobile Version P.IVA: 06859710961 powered by

No comments:

Post a Comment