Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Name: Surname Nayumi: Kuroneko Nickname: Nayu or Scorpion (Škorpil) Age: mhm me when itachi 17 so I


Name: Surname Nayumi: Kuroneko Nickname: Nayu or Scorpion (Škorpil) Age: mhm me when itachi 17 so I mam 14 xD Who do you love: Who hates Itachi Uchiha: Danzoua! Best buddies: uh ... if I so especially those who present. and will have the rebel profiles (I hate chicks xD) Nature: Sassy, explosive, papulnata, has its head, stubborn optimist, rebel, but can also be mila mainly to buddy ... Past: hmm amount not know what to write: D. So much .. I have a sister Hisaki about three years younger than my parents died ... and everything =)

Links from adminiek: Anny Manga: Guys, what are you doing ???? xD Webmiss: Anne Manga SBínko a popular site Yamamura Aiko-New SBínko Naty-New SBínko K4tr1n alias TeRuCo-SBínko Yizzy-SBínko Konoe Nayok-SBínko Sora no Yoshino-SBínko .RoBo.-SBínko / frontier / Neliel-SBínko Ywča-SBínko Well-SBínko / frontier / Tamika SBínko Nam-x3-Elert SBínko Karai-SBínko / frontier / Jasmin-SBínko / frontier / Feeders-SBínko / frontier / Spirit-SBínko an post / sister / Ocinova page Link SUBMIT DNA decent an post people are good, but you, as I eg. I, the devil is little serious but appropriate to their age. Anne-Manga WEBMISS BLOG Icons and klikačky and Zdrojík and avíky- Do you Blog- - NO What we are going to add? Order or download TOPlist Order or download an post video (Anny Manga you will find it) New Order or the drawing-story when school starts Neko Animation Anna Manga:


No comments:

Post a Comment