Monday, December 29, 2014

Build a website with WordPress.com


Situation: You are Hau her daughters newly born female firstborn grandson in primary care. She was glad Smile, She is always there for me, inside me. She told me the first strawberry milk discard irányítószám before breast-feeding. Post a baby sister for the first time no experience did not want to annoy mother. The medical staff to explain and advise her and Late lactation colostrum.
She Smile: Well I just told her mother that way. You know I feed her husband, the children it, I have never started where feeding. These tools make the milk was still there when we first pregnancy, it does not matter hoi, as children irányítószám grow slowly.
Health workers: She and her sister, sir, before she conceived my son like that, but now scientists have proved that the first milk, also known as colostrum is very precious drops of milk, because it has plenty of fight disease and very informative. As a child I started feeding her great grandchildren very fast. So you do not discard the first milk that goes up to her feed. She used a soft cloth and warm water to clean the nipple and sucking him off.
Health workers: In my opinion, the immediate need is not she give me breastfed will stimulate more milk, whereas the needs of these children early days cao.Chi not need to eat more meals, enough food, eat more quality meat, fish, eggs, milk, beans, peanuts, irányítószám adequate irányítószám rest will have more milk for her nursing.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
Build a website with WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment