Thursday, January 8, 2015

- Teacher, help me, please. Sometimes I feel so bad if everyone walked away from me. In my soul is

Do your best not to laugh "Something For Everyone
- Teacher, help me, please. Sometimes I feel so bad if everyone walked away from me. In my soul is empty. My brain is loaded with too many problems. gdsk Tell me what to do?
This entry was posted on Sunday, gdsk May 26th, 2013 at 1:04 and is filed under Proverbs, psychology, funny. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Work Something For Everyone created by Yanka Pendova uses the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Bulgaria contract. Something for everyone is proudly powered by WordPress Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).

No comments:

Post a Comment