Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My departure was a Tuesday, 17:55. Epic, yes, the cheapest flight option for several hundred euros


My departure was a Tuesday, 17:55. Epic, yes, the cheapest flight option for several hundred euros a margin went first from Helsinki to Amsterdam KLM and then from Amsterdam to Beijing China Southern Airlines. Apparently, punctuality post paket shocking high cost (twice the cheapest) was the fact that Finnair maksimimaassaolo normal tickets is 3 months. I bought the flights post paket until after I had received a letter of acceptance, which in hindsight, was a mistake. Three weeks earlier flights would have received over 100 cheaper, and by the Tsinghua had already sent an informal post paket hyväksymissähköpostin. I can not recommend to buy the currency at Helsinki-Vantaa airport on the way to China. Two terminal currency exchange counter price was more than 10% worse than the official (7.5 vs. 8.5) and in addition to fixed charges for the exchange became a bit. Worth the wait, and saw at the Beijing airport. Vending machines are seeing a proliferation. post paket Flights were in themselves quite comfortable. KLM was a familiar, safe and uneventful and bad stories in the shadow of China Southern's 777 had a room and service was surprisingly good. Chinese grandma sat next to me did not cover the disappointment when the next came a long and bulky pyörösilmä. Both Grandma post paket and I slept poorly on the way. China Southern minus points for the fact that the in-flight magazine was only in Chinese. It would be one of the English section in graft. As a small surprise was the fact that Schiphol machine had two destinations: Beijing and Guangzhou. Apparently, the same code will continue even from Beijing post paket to Guangzhou, but the machine needs to be replaced. Got there waited a small eternity passport control and during that time matkustusrinkkani had already managed to turn quite a while in the reception hall. I took a taxi driver with pieces of paper showing that foreign students' affairs office were sent as part of the tervetulopdf Cl and I was able to Tsinghua Zijing-housing post paket effort. Arrival came across another on the same machine that came westerns, which said it had reached 30 billion yuan cheaper the same taxi. Apparently tricked me, and therefore I paid almost 4 million extra. You can not win. The apartment after getting post paket the player to the local tutor or name is Buddy Chuan Wang. This was a small wait, the scene and helped me to first acquire the hut, which was to be paid in advance (about 1400 financial transaction at a time, ouch). We threw my luggage to the cabin, and we continued on to inform me of his presence. The process was painless, since I arrived in good time. Millions tag was required to complete at least 4 passport photos to leave at various points. I also got to the end of the Chinese name, which was a warning it in advance. I was thinking about in advance kysyväni T-110 group from the Chinese for help, but the end of the day I do not have the heart to disturb them. Fortunately, Chuan happened to be creative arkkari, and thus he was able to quickly going to prejudge hitting me and apparently a good name. Invented the names of the officers are reportedly excellent boring and bad. During registration, I got a bundle of notes, and example. paper, post paket which I had purchased months officially the State of filtered Internet (about 10 ). Buddyni revealed that the locals pay in a fraction of that price, but I thought was a reasonable price to pay. I managed to acquire a dining card, wherein the procedure was nothing short of brilliant. The other side of the corridor card is requested, then we must go to the other side of the download, even though each side of the equipment necessary for lataaamiseen. Brilliant. The only that I do not have time, had to go kuvauttamassa myself a student card. Apparently, this is only available every Tuesday, so as to stretch. A big bonus for the process to work in every way better and faster understand the Helsinki University of Technology. post paket In part, this is probably due to the fact that I came to own my time, and nothing was crowded. However, I felt that the process of ownership of the issues post paket I had, and I knew exactly what all things should be treated, if indeed that case, I had to lean on the buddy aid. The sun sets in Beijing continental rapidly between six and seven and seven I was already quite tired and I went to get water and the essential needs of the campus from a supermarket and tried to rest. This all of course not become anything. I was up, then three in the morning when the jetlag, however, decided to reveal about a stranger you to feel alert.
2011 (17) May (1) February (1) January (15) 2010 (110) December (23) November (31) October (30) September (26) Bittiesirippu post paket equality Glory to the Klingon Empire Nomen est omen Physicists Tao Te Eeko Brand Hunting Shopping Two is better than the welcome ceremony Homesickness First week of school this bike What if? Clubbing Quality in a consumer society Lunch Familiar Before Phuksikoulutusta studies sompaamista Cabin Travel Why leave? The most important thing is the departure, m

No comments:

Post a Comment