Sunday, January 19, 2014

5 days ago


Haaaa ... Title .. Like the movie .. Hahahaha .. Two this week the postman is important for my life ... New hang feel how important postman ZaZa tu .. I like to wait for the fruit to fall .. Tungguu have to wait laa .. I want her .. Sacred love letter (Letter of Appointment) I do not get anymore .. I've played sj interview postcode search last month to 10 years .. Last year TUU .. I kawan2 the interview kat Education Service Commission, Putrajaya got a love letter Nii .. I would not worry .. I wait weeks this sacred letter never arrived .. I worry about how to pass the interview ..
In the new year .. This can not be a ni .. I have to phone the post office .. Tanya is not a letter I TUU .. Because there is a friend I've got friends have friends .. Hahaha .. He pi own post office delivery branch Diaa area .. The post office of delivery postmen amik this letter to send the letter .. There is not a post office counter to pay our bills all kinds ..
So, I call my hubby mintak tlg .. If he got a call must succeed laa .. Hahaha .. Google first no font la tu .. But to no post office fonts ja .. Hubby I call the post office YG 9 stone .. Can not .. Line busy .. Then call the other post office branches .. The third time call the post office branch expansion series .. Mintak no font post office postcode search delivery Batu 9, Cheras .. Staff asked tu registered mail to regular mail? If an ordinary letter difficult to detect .. It does not matter .. Promise dpat no fonts .. So, staff there for no fonts Mrs. Ain ni .. 0390766055 post office delivery branch Batu 9, Cheras ..
When you can talk to Mrs. Ain ni n mintak help him find the envelope of the SPP on that letter is "OF HIS MAJESTY" .. He mintak address n no fonts to contact him back .. Tak and 5 minutes .. He call me hubby .. Haa .. There .. This letter want to return back to the sender address .. Hubby I'm saying .. Not by me come and get that letter .. So, what else I made my la the post office delivery akiff pi tu .. Haaa .. If I know the post office near the delivery of this traffic light near the police station .. The post office delivery this side of the fence he drains ..
Look ... Sbb tu me wrong address that is not to TUU .. Rightly 1-6 M15-MIS-so 1-6 .. I'd like to get at me .. Even the name wrong .. Apa2 though I've received postcode search very THANKSGIVING .. This relieved my heart ... MANY THANKS Post Office Delivery Batu 9, Cheras, Selangor, which served the hallowed letter please find me this .. Only now know the importance of a postman and contemporaries .. Hihihihi ..
Replies
2014 (14) January (14) Medical Check Up Health Clinic Batu 9 Story Akiff at home Mama Ja Situation in the car this clever boy kecik mintak money .. Sleep Akiff slow .. Buy a new toy ... Painting Akiff! Wordless Wednesday: Easy Diet Tips by Kevin Zahri ... Children's activities such as Akiff .. CAR, AKIFF sweethearts. When heavy rain ... Blog in 2014 changed postcode search the face .. Apparel Giveaway by Syuhada1981.com Postman wait ... I come .. 2013 (18) December (18) 2012 (75) October (1) September (14) August (10) July (19) April (1) March (4) February (11) January (15) 2011 (12) December ( 12)
Event: Hypertension: Killer No. 1
5 days ago
kechixx
Flood Volunteers
6 months ago
Jenn's Blog.
Activities for Children (2) I? (3) Art (4) Artists (1) Batik (1) BFF (1) Birthday (3) The Biz (1) blog (5) check up (1) Contest (1) Course Work (1) Craft (2) The Commissioner 'Wilco (1) Festival (3) Facebook (1) Free Time (1) GA Contest (5) Get ready (1) prize (1) handphone (2) Hope (3) Revenue was mine (3) holiday (1) Current Issue (1) Roads (8) If la (1) Memories (4) career (2) share (1) Cakes elections (1) love letter (1) Malaysia (1) Interest (1) Movie .. (7) My hubby (5) Nyummy .. (10) Origami (2) Gems of My Heart .. (35) Wayne (3) Recipes (1) friends (2) Leisure (1) Segment (3) Shopping Time ... (5) Silaturrahim .. (1) study (2) Gratitude (3) Tent (1) Suddenly ja .. (7) Tips (1) toys (2) of UPSI (11) Video (5) Wedding (1) Wordless Wednesday (8) Wow (3) Yiipppyyy .. (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment