Tuesday, January 28, 2014

There is an old uncle loves receiving mail. Every day he would await the arrival of the postman.


There is an old uncle loves receiving mail. Every day he would await the arrival of the postman. "Thank you very much. Anta most spectacular in the world. Every day there is a letter to my uncle, "Uncle praised the postman. "Uncle, this ana dispatch alone," said the postman. "Not. Without tarif jne anta manalah this letter to come, "replied my uncle back. Uncle became too adore the postman. One day, in the month of Ramadan ... Uncle awaiting the letter, but the postman did not stop in front of his house. For four consecutive tarif jne days, the postman did not stop. 5th day, the uncle can not stand it, then hold the postman. "Why not send a letter tarif jne anta uncle?" Sergah's uncle. "Because I have a letter to my uncle," tarif jne said the postman. "Which might not be a letter. Before this, every day the ANTA will send a letter to my uncle, "Uncle tarif jne sergah again. "Ana dispatch only uncle. If there's no one to send a letter to my uncle, ana do not have anything that can send to my uncle, tarif jne "said the postman with patience. "If there is no letter, make a letter to my uncle! It even do not know, "replied the uncle. After a while, my uncle letter came back. One day, the postman told my uncle, "Tomorrow is a new person instead of ana. Ana've been promoted. "" Sacred letters uncle, "sighed the uncle. Postman did not say anything. Tomorrow the postman has just started sending letters uncle. Fears that the letter did not reach my uncle after the postman turned away when the postman just send him a letter. "Great new postman. Letters are still coming as usual. Who would be able to change the postman even more letters as usual, "said the uncle as usual. Child uncle who send letters every day to my uncle. In the month of Ramadan, his uncle accidents in hospital, did not have time to send a letter, but also did not tell my uncle because he was worried worried. My son, That's the story of where I'm too adore the greatness of the postmen who sent a letter to him, that they forget that the letter came from the mailer. While the postman is just the sender only, but I'm missing it too adore thought that his letter would be lost if the postman turned people. Whereas if there is a letter, the postman will send even turning people. O my son, I accidentally tell you this in as lessons learned when looking at your food while God's earth. Remember son sustenance Allah to decide. Humans, animals, even plants can be the sender - sometimes the government so the sender. O my son, do not you forget this fact until you too adore and magnify your fortunes tarif jne send hand until it is more important and bigger than Lord. Right now they are only the postman. tarif jne As well as changing jobs or government, it does not restrict the things which God has set for you. As long as you keep working and working, there will be another sender if the providence of God already determined for you. Allah, the Merciful, the Aware. Smile. Via:
Home Logo


No comments:

Post a Comment