Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Here, the postman can receive payment from the customer to the vendor. For example, when buying onl


No motorcycle use. There is only a small trolley and van, if sent large parcel. The bike is also sometimes used to send packages and is often used in the summer. Winter is too extreme for a bicycle ride to send letters and parcels.
Every post that I send or forward will arrive safely. There is one case where I sent a large package to a friend in Malaysia during the fasting month ago. The goods are not up to her after a month. post I am surprised that so far no cases occurred. Apparently when the goods reach my friend out of the office and the package (received at the reception desk) was sent to his desk while he was on vacation, but unfortunately the package was stolen.
I conclude that the postal service here is "reliable" or can be expected. Some of these features post makes the process of sending and receiving remittances here to be fun is because: -
2. Each posting a postman who require post the signature of the recipient will always wish you every time you meet. Greeting "Hello" "How are you" "This is your package" "Thank you and have a nice day" post (in German) are not far from their lips.
3. If your post is not and requires a signature, they will try to ring the bell of your neighbors and give them to their posts. Then, an official note will be included in my post box saying my stuff is now in the hands of the Kaiser or Herr Frau Muller and many others depending on where the neighbors take it.
4. If the main door open but no neighbors then took my order or the package will be placed in front of my door. If I'm not at home for a week then the item will be in front of my door for a week. Never lose.
5. A postal worker from famous courier company DHL will always greet me (after seeing my last name, Abdullah) and of course he is a Muslim. We will often greet each other no matter where we met.
The postal service in Germany is still very relevant even in this age of technology in which correspondences are replaced by email. The elders are often sent letters to relatives and the most important is the parcel delivery service where it is the largest contributor to the operations of the postal service here.
Online Shopping is very popular. Amazon and Ebay is the largest contributor, and I was a hardcore user of both this site and also postal services. Every day without fail there's packing box from Amazon, Ebay and other merchants will arrive at my apartment building. Almost all my neighbors buy online including where I was a buyer and I am also a seller, and we rely 100 percent on the postal service.
Here, the postman can receive payment from the customer to the vendor. For example, when buying online, I prefer to pay by cash or "Cash on delivery", then I have to pay a supplement of 1 euro for the stuff I bought. If I buy goods worth 50Euro then I have to pay as much 51Euro post later. post
Third day when my luggage arrived, the postman will provide an invoice to me and said I have to pay the amount of total 51Euro and after payment has been made then the stuff you already posted. If you are a seller then the money will last dikredikan into your bank account sebayak 50Euro and 1Euro stored as costs or profits.
So it was quite easy for those novice to buy online and not have the credit card or Paypal account or are still skeptical and afraid of being cheated. I have nearly 10 years of buying things online dating in Malaysia again and I do not even like the guy. Or has not been cheated. I am very easy to detect whether a dealer's online scammers or not.
So my conclusion, the postal service is a trust. We pay such a price and give trust to a company to send our goods to other parties. So in my experience here, trust shouldered very well by the postal workers.
Like Loading ... Posted in Believe It or Not, Blog, Knowledge, Places | Tagged manners workers, pay online, buy online, package lost, deutsch post, in german, send a letter, buy online, shipping goods abroad, ride a bike, postal services, postal goods to german, courier out nega

No comments:

Post a Comment