Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I got a question that what is in the Top 5 doings / attractions in Cologne. I had a bit of sense, r


I got a question that what is in the Top 5 doings / attractions in Cologne. I had a bit of sense, rotated vasata this post to tapas, playbox so I decided to answer a question like this, even if you happen to be interested in a muitaki and I get the same opportunity to höpötellä a little bit more :) I found this embroidery how difficult it is to choose playbox a 5 point, playbox so I decided to do this post-osanki by julkasen a little later. I wish I had the time I got in Cologne've been touring around a little more, because I would like to introduce a little erikoisempiaki items, such norm of tourist attractions that anyone Googling to find. Hopefully this will help somebody has after all! 1 Kölner playbox Dom in Cologne's most famous landmark and attraction which just can not be avoided. Its size really realize until such standing next to it. The Cathedral playbox is free to visit at least mahollisuus street floor. In addition, there are 509 steps to climb mahollisuus the tower, from which a view of Cologne over. The price is about 2.50. The church is also a treasure house of the admission cost is about 4
2 Chocolate Museum Chocolate Museum is a must have with pp Cologne's most famous attractions, and here I was just first met with the German trip. I do not really remember terribly playbox about it anymore, but there he saw how chocolate is manufactured, the different characters of information, made from chocolate sculptures, etc. In addition, the museum's lobby was a cafe and chocolate shop which was a good buy some souvenirs. Opening hours: Tue-Fri 10-18 Sat, Sun and holidays: from 11 to 19 December, open daily Entrance fees: Adults: 8.50 Children, students, disability possess, and over 65 years of age: 6 Family (2 Adults + own children under 16 years of age): 24 Children under 6 years: free of charge
3 Phantasialand I almost playbox want to put this in the zoo, but even if Phantasialand is not just in Cologne, so to mention the zoo and take yes hands down! If planning a full day trip so this is a good option playbox :) And there may indeed be prepared to spend a lovely day! Really good equipment and a lot to do, but the only downside is the queuing. I've never had any amusement playbox park kahtaa to queue for hours, but there it was a pretty normal thing. It is worth to think about what time in there direction, ite recommend playbox to go if at all possible, a hula during the meter is not just the heat readings, people at school and at work, there is no public holidays or summer vacations, playbox and of course just from the morning, because that pass easily through the day. Although the queuing fishing rod from a bit of pain, then yes was so good equipment that it was worth it :) by the way Forced to mention one more thing. Apparatus to the entrance is usually a sign that says the waiting time. I mean how long it is going to wait in line, wait in line to sign the point. playbox That is, if the queue is not yet had a chance to sign him: so there is no waiting period that is not so long. These tables will always be waiting a route between a few. Just so you know that no-one device as something to skip the waiting time is 50 minutes even though in reality it oiski the string's length for the sake of 20 :) Please take also their victuals, because from that will not happen outside during the day if you want to back, and the region's food stands is a bit ylihinnoteltuja products. Your own favorite device was the Black Mamba, the Mystery Castle and Talocan I have otherwise safe one free of charge, Phantasialand, which is valid for this year's summer season, from November to the third day, so if anyone is interested I can to donate because I do not do it, of course, nothing more! Opening hours: Click here to see Admission fees: Children 4-11: 18 / day (According to an identity card or birth certificate) More than 12 years: 39,50 / Day Birthday people free access to the correct birthday! The other group will have to pay the normal price. You need to have proof of identification. We got tickets to the way a few euro more cheaply such were bought in advance, so you should ask them if there are any plans to go. I have no idea if it was just a normal practice or some special thing.
4 Cologne Altstadt wonderful old town! I'm slightly annoying that I did not this time, with very little pictures of Cologne, as etenki old town would then be imaged Arvonen. I had a week in our main reason vikalla described by Kaya still out there, but unfortunately the weather is not favorable for you to know it, and not just gray and rainy images ois ollukkaan so funny roof. The old town is really pretty area, which is full of little streets and wonderful restaurants. The easiest playbox way to get there might be driving Heumarkt, and the home base of the river up. On previous occasions I thought I'd seen the old town but can such was I wrong in such little lähinki rannemmas and specifically those little streets!
5 Panorama KölnTriangle this is a good place to see birds eye view of the city! We went here all such first try I went to Cologne, but too bad, but Sillon was pretty bad air. Good

No comments:

Post a Comment