Saturday, March 1, 2014

IL DIVO 2012 Japan Tour (25)


10th anniversary china post debut IL DIVO! 9 years and continues to say that love. Was specially recorded "Hana ~ FLOWERS china post WILL BLOOM blooming" NHK is the Great East Japan Earthquake reconstruction assistance song of Japan Bonus track album of the sixth piece of IL DIVO is, "Musical Affair". Japan tour and determination for the fourth time! 2014, (Tokyo Budokan), 2/26, 2 27/28 (Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium), 3/3 (Osaka Castle Hall), 3/4 (add, Osaka Festival Hall), 3/5 (Osaka Festival Hall) , (Tokyo Budokan), 10 performances (Additional Tokyo Budokan) 3/11 March / 6 (Hiroshima Sun Plaza), 3/8 (Ishikawasogosupotsusenta), 3/10
Hiro-chan from Yamagata, delicious apples arrived once again. The galling china post circle china post and sliced so; ... ^ ^ a little galling round even I'm delicious when I eat remains of skin ~ ^ ^ * Thank you apple of unity of Asahi-machi. (Laughs) apple invitation (laughs) ... I arrived as well, so there is not and can not be aware I am ... I can invitation gift box signed china post also gonna not reach, I'll wait patiently. . . But you know,, gift box autographed! I, did you order the hard way this. (Laughs) 忘備 record ~ ^ ^; 11/18, sending mail this brag ... to have arrived china post just fine! Why do not you come so much We want to let you know that your recent order was shipped today. Nde, when gift box autographed my reach? I, I have e-mail in the global store! I up to the 13th-mail'm but I the estimated transit time is 8-18 business days from the ship date (laughs) ... and, wait also, I And then! Yes! Yes! Well, because it is ... I'll wait until tomorrow, please ~ I deliver properly! Do not know, I No I have written this UPS not. It 's china post not Not UPS.UPS Mail Innovations international courier, UPS Mail Innovations What is this I do not have a tracking feature? Anyway, patience ~ Hi K , I'm sorry that you did not receive your order. Your order shipped on November 17 via UPS Mail Innovations. Unfortunately china post tracking is not available china post for this shipping method, but the until tomorrow estimated transit time is 8-18 business days from the ship date. So you should receive your order between November 29 and December 13. If your order doesn't arrive by December 13 you may want to check with your local post office, your parcel may be held there if customs fees or taxes are due. Please note that your local post office will deliver your parcel, not UPS. That's because with UPS Mail Innovations, UPS processes and delivers your parcel to your country's postal service who will deliver the parcel Overseas person too No such come to you. However, if your item hasn't arrived within December 13, please contact your local post office to check if they have received the order or not. Sincerely, fair to say you longer reachable Sony Music Digital C1E4 Cody - to you and look forward so as not to see pictures DIVA Easy-to-up (laughs)
IL DIVO moving, simultaneous live broadcast determined by the cinema (2014-03-01 22:00) IL DIVO 2014 Japan Tour set list of (2014-03-01 09:35) IL DIVO WOWOW live nationwide - cheers for good work! Day 2 (2014-02-28 china post 23:11) Budokan, was excitement! In front of the second day (2014-02-28 09:52) Budokan. china post . . Day 1 (2014-02-27 10:38) Japan Tour (2014-02-26 21:44)
Nice to meet you friend My name is pukopuko of IL DIVO fan. It is one that, while the order Box-set autographed, I have not even taken yet received. And I have past the 13th, but to me it has not arrived yet and .... Management person or was received already? I also tried to contact the store, but instead of UPS Mais Innovations is mine, It seems to have been shipped in via the delivery company called DPD. Though it is the same product, Nantes are using different suppliers, is not it strange. In the case of skill in the art to which these, because not doing delivery in Japan, by (it would not UPS seems to courier somewhere in Japan in partnership in Japan, UPS Mail Innovations is the UPS I think that it would be of one of the services is doing). But ..., such a partnership is also not known not good enough, where to do for inquiry, but it is where you worry. . It is good to be soon reach one another, less than a day! We long rude.
remains still missing kaolin's. Was whether mon, I am at a loss. And not just me, I like come elsewhere. have started pukopuko's. Thank you for your comment. It was past the 13th, but it does not reach after all. Because it was written, and a query to your local post office, and I was contact the post office, but it is not by any way that it is not examined china post and there is no tracking number. china post Really, or not where should I do the query, to me thought. In addition to have you worry, thank you very much to the description of the UPS.
Nice to meet you mina-san. Thank you for your comment. Box Set is he? has not reached even mina-san. As of now the 16th, we do not still arrived to me. Head was full of fan club ticket until earlier, but now, where the Box Set and I wonder has gone, I'm getting very worried. ^ ^; Somehow, I want you to arrive within X'ms at least. I think the store (I also ... ^ ^ pray that you reach safely) also, and let's china post mail inquiry.
mina mina san san, Good evening. Contact my be the same as the mina-san, Box Set is missing as a previous. I have e-mail Box Set signed because I want, and I want you to check again. mina-san Did you know Team Japan HP's UK of IL DIVO? There, everyone who has not reached yet, who has written a variety of information. I also helped a great deal. http://www.ildivo.com/uk/home http://forums.ildivo.com/ international section Team Japan http://forums.ildivo.com/topic/37151-team-japan/page__st__1000
IL DIVO 2014 Japan Tour (23)
IL DIVO 2012 Japan Tour (25)
Tea party (5)
others (41)
January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 2014
Day 1 ryoryo / Japan tour
Access counter


No comments:

Post a Comment