Monday, March 9, 2015

Actually, if you click on the feed icon thingy/subscribe to posts link (there is a second aruba pec


If you use Google Reader , like me, then you probably know how to add a new subscription. Open your Google Reader, click on red subscribe button, add a link to my blog and add. Simple aruba pec mail as that. I follow a bunch of blogs via GFC as well. Damn, it's gonna take a long time to re-subscribe them all one by one. Do you know a better way to do this? EDIT: Thanks to my brilliant readers Ivana and rijaH, I just found out that blogger blogs won't be affected by this. My blog is on blogger, so it should be fine. I still have a bad feeling about all this, because aruba pec mail I hate changes, so I might remove my GFC widget in the future. We'll see. Thank you for your attention!
A tako? No, bedarija. Naj pustijo ali ukinejo. Na živce mi grejo te spremembe, kjer potegne za sabo še druge stvari. Sicer sem preko bloggerja, ampak imam svoj 'domain'. Potem ne bi smelo vplivati, ampak nikoli se ne ve. Delete
Yes, I do. I don't like the confusion about this GFC thing, so I was actually thinking of removing the widget altogether... Blogger makes changes and they're not always good. Damn, I'm confused. Delete
Actually, if you click on the feed icon thingy/subscribe to posts link (there is a second aruba pec mail "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)" link below the last post on every page), aruba pec mail it should give you an option to subscribe to google reader (you can set it as default I believe) so you don't have to do it manually in the reader interface. I'm really glad I have always followed blogs via RSS and only joined via GFC if I wanted to participate in a giveaway. No resubscribing for me :D Reply Delete
Jaz vse bloge spremljam prek RSS. Vpišem se prek GFC ampak ne vem čisto točno kako deluje (niti se nisem nikoli poglabljala v to) ker že od začetka uporabljam RSS. Meni je najbolj všeč :) Me pa jezi dejstvo, da zaradi tega zdaj vsiljujejo aruba pec mail G+. In to siljenje me tako jezi, G+ mi je tako grd ponaredek FB plus to, da ima od kar nekje še kar neke osebne podatke ki jih nimam namena kazati širnemu svetu. Jaz sem si ga po nekaj dneh izbrisala. Fuj! Reply Delete
I'll keep on using GFC until the very last minute probably. But if blogger decides to skip GFC entirely I guess I'll have to choose aruba pec mail either blogloving or G+. I HATE changes as well, you're not the only one. Why oh why did they have to touch things that were running real smooth for me??? Reply Delete aruba pec mail
meni pa zdaj ni več nič jasno.. kaj je to bloglovin? rabim osnovno razložitev :) Sem pa sama na google plusu in se mi je zgodilo(Takrat ko so ga naredili)da sem na googlu plusu pobrisala slike, ki so se mi sproti nalagale iste kot na blog O.o in ko sem tam zbrisala, se mi je zbrisala na blogu :S pekel! kolegici pa se je zgodilo to, da se je izbrisala iz google+ in so ji zbrisali s sabo blog pa še gmail so ji odstranili al nekaj, v glavnem kao več ne obstaja al neka finta.. zdaj se pa res čist v temi. ker niti ne razumem kaj je RSS, kajej GFC pa vse te zadeve. počutim se ko neumna stara baba. :( Reply Delete
Bloglovin je ena izmed možnosti aruba pec mail za sledenje aruba pec mail blogom: ti morajo biti seveda prijavljeni na Bloglovin. Reader pač. Jaz uporabljam Google Reader in imam vse bloge, ki jih berem prijavljene tam; nekdo drug bere preko Bloglovin' itd. Obstajajo različni načini sledenja blogom, ker smo ljudje pač različni in vsem ne odgovarja ista stvar. aruba pec mail GFC je bil enostaven, dober za blogerje in bralce, ampak ga pač ne bo več. RSS objavlja 'gole' poste, brez dodatnih olepšav, widgetov ipd. Preko katerega readerja pa spremljaš bloge? Delete
I had this decision to make as well, since my blog is by Blogger. aruba pec mail I've decided to keep it for now because it makes running aruba pec mail competitions easy: you can easily see whether people who've entered are actual followers. I don't think Bloglovin' does this, though, which is annoying. Reply Delete
Thank you for taking your time and leaving a comment! I read all the comments and I'm happy of each and every one. However: any rude, inappropriate or otherwise disturbing comments will be deleted. Do not post links in my comments unless you're asked to. If you have a blog and want me to take a look at it, contact me via contact aruba pec mail form or e-mail. Thanks!
Atom
Regular Nail Polish + Soak Off Gel Top Coat (Part I) Swatches: NYX Round Lipstick Stargazer Chrome 232 VS Maybelline Mirror Magic Review: Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream with Sandalwood Oil Swatches: New Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish
Click to choose a label ''thank you's'' (9) 100% pure (1) a england (33) accessories (3) alessandro (3) american apparel (10) andreia aruba pec mail (5) animals (156) arissa (1) art (3) artdeco (1) avon (2) balea (3) barry m (19) bb couture (5) beauty bird (3) beauty uk (26) beige (3) bipa (1) black (89) bleach black (1) bloom (2) blue (214) book (4) borghese (2) bourjois (3) BPAL (13) bronze aruba pec mail (13) brown (31) brushes (2) burgundy (3) bys (10) catrice (68) china glaze (116) chrome (18) ciate (5) ci

No comments:

Post a Comment