Monday, March 30, 2015

I have the economic scales, which weigh and sit, I think our mail postage price by weight. If there


How do you calculate the products special delivery they sell postage? So, if even with postage is 80 cents, pyöristättekö euro as if to cover the cost? Became only the mind, such as the guy was foaming from someone flea market sellers ask for too much postage charges even though he knows that going for a smaller fee. And it was, therefore, in the style of 50 cents. Onio that ok or do you routinely special delivery the lowest payment? It, therefore, of the letter sent by the stories. I wonder why when I thought I sell a couple of little stuff, and I will certainly be able to assess special delivery the delivery costs correctly. Of course, I do not want to pay the costs themselves.
I have the economic scales, which weigh and sit, I think our mail postage price by weight. If there is not scale as such. Shirt can go for 1.5 Postari and even pants 3 . I always special delivery the price in such a way that I put myymäni product price + pk. Thus I think we pretty clear ostajanakin think. Some also include a Postari packaging material, and if even a post office, mail, which is far away, for his effort.
In fact, I never take too much shipping fee and I pakkausmateriaalesitakaan charge any "extra cost". Household special delivery always weigh everything and I include fb-flea market every postage price. (Usually they are either 0.95 or 1.50 depending on the weight prevails over more than 100g. The children's clothing.) Heavier clothing esim.collegehousut special delivery / pants can weigh more than 250g, so the shipping costs are 3, when I ask the whole garment higher price. I am not trying to extract from the inflated prices of the goods, but everyone of them something should käteenkin to stay when you take into account the effort which you have to make when you sell, or presentation for shooting (these of course, sees a wide range of ...), take a photo, transfer machine, the product weighing postal costs the chart, selling text Putting ... etc and sold in packaging and mail kiikuttaminen already own the job done, not to mention the account kyttäämisestä, that whether it is the buyer also paid when promised.
System also put Postari but the actual expenses. special delivery A certain No we can not always know how to evaluate correctly, but I'm doing for example. Often reads the data that Postari even 5.30 and then the text that you return the extra Postari if you will be lower and posted at the cheapest possible unless otherwise agreed. So I ask for your estimate, and if they are Postari'm special delivery not so sure prefer a little more when less that Tarvi ite pay the rest and sit if you have gone over my estimate of the excess return. Time is indeed easy for them to assess, at least once more postittelee that how much does each pay.
I always put my price already post. Eg. 5e incl. Postage. This should special delivery not take extra disputes. If someone will buy more products to the calculation of the price of the rest of the acts always what the buyer to buy because I do not want to get rich, but just sold tuotteillani yard sale prices and old out and the new one. In fact, while I do not buy from sellers who ask for more than 1e actual expenses because I go to the internet so much trade that if every seller liver euro extra for doing it for months over a large sum. Someone Sent 50 I pay extra for the actual post offices in addition.
I ask only the actual shipping costs, according to the cheapest possible. I have a letter scale, is sooo easy to figure out how much the shipping fee go. Buy rarely, so I did not do any "expenses" to ask, even though he had should buy the envelopes, or other, I use, where possible, recycled material. If you sell a lot of stuff, of course, can accumulate more expenses kuplamuoveista, shells and tape, etc. So I can understand special delivery if the seller wants them compensation. Or if you should just go to the post office, but because of their shipments, and can not wait that would go the next day's shopping trip, so going to get some fuel in the extra money (we nearest post 10 km from the main). But I would ask those no extra postal costs in the form as it is irritating to some buyers, special delivery but rather to raise the most sit even though the price of the goods they sell kaikken little
I call it, the post office to charge. So I do not pyöristele and if you have taken too much money, then return it overpaid (such as just today I did). Just a few days ago I paid a so-called posts. too much, but I would of course I could not leave the purchase of the jacket. But I wanted to, so I paid it gladly style juurikin 0.50 extra.
Breastfeeding Video
Network: Alibi | Anna | Deko | Ellit | Item | Smile | Kaksplus | Popeye | Home Doctor | Kotiliesi | Pupil | Moda | Parnasso special delivery | TM Building World | Society | Finnish magazine | Technology World | Smilies are On | Boat | Media Travel | Online Car | Plaza


No comments:

Post a Comment