Friday, February 7, 2014

A very energetic and exotic drink! my tnt Kisses! Delete Reply


Brazilian my tnt percussion spent inside. We love music. In Brazil there are a few songs that have become national anthems and that everyone knows and sings. One is not Tabuleiro da baiana. Tabuleiro is a tray that can be metallic cooking. But the best known of Baiano, which is made of wood and displaying foods that they sell on the street. On a trip to Bahia I tasted pleasures that could be found in any star restaurant. Cocada, vatapá, acarajé, caruru, Acacia mungunzá ... Share to like dishes ever. I still have that advantage pumpkin, I made a coconut with grief and carom (a fruit with a lot of vitamin C), which both can be found at Bahia, Rio de Janeiro or any other part of the country. For about 15 portions, if not worry too much keeps well in the fridge for a few days, need: - 1 peeled cannon - and 1 kg of peeled pumpkin pieces - 1/2 kg sugar - 1 stick cinnamon my tnt - 5 cloves - 1/4 kg We shredded coconut: Cour pumpkin cannon and steam until tender. In a pan heat'll put sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and pumpkin cannon. We'll stirring until it begins to boil and is well brilliant. Remove from heat and add the coconut, put it back on the fire and stir until it returns to a boil. We serve with vanilla ice cream. If you still can thick balls and decorate them with cloves (you can see how we did with sweet pumpkin and carrot, but otherwise). Today is the most loving. It should my tnt have been even more brilliant because natural coconut grated and what I found was too dry and drank enough liquid sugar. There Tabuleiro baiana da ... fears! One of the artists my tnt who popularized the character of Baiano was Carmen Miranda. You can hear a recording in 1936, or a great version of the beloved João Gilberto. ... Tabuleiro da baiana not afraid vatapá, caruru my tnt oi, oi mungunzá fears Umbu IOIO pra ... ... Coração da baiana not afraid sedução, redeem, my tnt ilusão, Candomble, pra você ...
Although I was born here, m 'I my tnt love music and listening bred Brazilian, right ... Because my brother was ten years have brought a fan of her and posaba with vinyl records and cassettes later. I have a good repertoire of these pieces començan by Astrid acaban and by Toquinho, so I love these sounds are so unique and full of life. YOUR A SWEET DELIGHT TO CONSIDER ... Pretty good Thursday :))) Reply Delete
Wow and the cannon you've taken there? Because you look good and this recipe is fine to try it. I caught wanting to go with the passion that you speak. Kisses Delete Reply
superbonic this post!! In the end things with you fen supercarbassa huh?? Coconut, pumpkin, cloves, cinnamon ... This is a bomb of flavors! I quite liked the whole explanation, and you know I love recipes from other cultures ... and I'm imagining my bananas with Nani after making dances for her kitchen while her husband looks at embelesat from the door frame .... ains ....... Delete Reply
I like the fresh air you bring tves recipes elsewhere, it's like opening a window to the world ... A dessert full of flavor. However, my tnt I have never seen a cannon. Kisses. Delete Reply
A very energetic and exotic drink! my tnt Kisses! Delete Reply
The Purple Kitchen Through this blog we enjoy snippets of life lived in the house kitchen and the world. We have a large table to share with you the dishes, my tnt wines and exciting sensations. And always with a background music that moves us. Nani View my complete profile
2014 (8) February (2) January (6) Cocada of pumpkin, coconut cannon e purple my tnt potatoes stuffed cuttlefish with mayonnaise and onion Langoiran cream pumpkin bread fried potato cake The Rabbit wok Rois December 2013 ( 96) December (8) November (8) October (9) September (7) August (8) July (9) June (8) May (8) April (8) March ( 7) February (8) January (8) 2012 (106) December (8) November (9) October (9) September (8) August (9) July (9) June ( 9) May (8) April (8) March (7) February (11) January (11) 2011 (68) December (15) November (18) October (10) September ( 14) August (10) June (1)
12 months 12 loaves my tnt (

No comments:

Post a Comment