Friday, February 14, 2014

This is a variant force required (and caloric) of the Emporda fritters (or Lent) we saw not long ag


This is a variant force required (and caloric) of the Emporda fritters (or Lent) we saw not long ago. In this post, then omitiré step by step to make fritters and I recommend you do before the entry "Lent fritters." You can also fill the "fritters wind" in the same way. What we do is fry round hole ... and no fit, once cold, the pastry cream filling. Yes, yes, I know .. . Dessert are "gordus", so do not abuse, and i only record that I ate the other one .... I've given to me ... why m'empalaguen things too sweet. Having been a baker ... I think it made me a little bored sweets ... although I've always been salty self. So I leave this post with some photos that capture melissa data well the desire of a good donut filling. INGREDIENTS 300g. puff pastries for Lent fritters 200g. anise custard sugar PREPARATION
Finally the batter with sugar.
When I look at your blog always make me come salivera. Or "gordus" or anything, that one day is one day. That good! March 27, 2013 12:29
I am a mother of a boy cole love your blog, whenever we talk he tells me I have done the kitchen always cooking ... and that ... what ever envy! hahahaha and I helplessly ! entrooo and now me and my daughter said mama I can do today, and it has a small month mission impossible! but apuntoo all! mmmmmm that's good March 29, 2013 17:16
Juas ..., juas! ... How funny that you say! ... Hope to be helpful and any questions ... I'm at your disposal. melissa data Like all things in life, just the time and inclination. In my case ... what I need is always time well. March 29, 2013 19:39
you really do make shirts I'm always cooking! jajajaajaja my husband and I got fried! veussss and tell me to call an omelette! jajajajajaj March 29, 2013 20:28
Filter by category ... Salads (15) Rice (39) Articles (80) Islands (1) Basque (2) Mushrooms (52) British (1) Meats (104) Category (15) Tips (19) Cakes (12) Creams (9) Cuba ( 2) Sweeteners (8) Spanish (3) Galician (8) Greek (3) Casseroles (143) International (44) Italian (5) Japanese (4) Lacuinadesempre (222) Vegetables (25) Seafood (67) Morocco (8) masses (33) Offal (6) Mexico (1) Miscellaneous (59) Christmas (46) Eggs (21) Bread (16) Pasta (43) Pastry (149) Fish (136) Pinchos (39) Pizza (2) Plats_Convidats (10) Dessert (113) Lent (22) Recommendation (61) Sauces (29) Soups (10) Caps (140) All Saints (12) Turkish (3) Valencia (1) Vegetables (81) wok (17) China (19) Arab (15)
RSS subscription
The Wine Guide Blog The Catalonia Vianda Lestevesreceptes.cat Videos casposos (by A.VIlas) Guild yogurts and ice creams The Beech Pastry Shop On-Line and duck foie Llimaverda purple kitchen cooking! Good bread Best Fish Lyonnaise The tannins tannins (wine) Receptes.cat PetitChef Kitchen and shops (and restaurants) Food & Cia. Las buenas migas recipes Catalan cuisine (VEGUERIA) melissa data Che that good! Sole Graell (bakery supplies and food) Cocineros.info (sale of cooking / baking) home cooking (desserts and sweets) Good Plate Online melissa data Store Catalan melissa data products Confectionery Guild of Barcelona Tapas cuisine is Catalan brand "kitchen Catalan "tutorials and tricks melissa data for blogger
Wine Tour of Catalan Cuisine Catalonia Institute Foundation Food Bank Foundation Barcelona TV3 Marathon melissa data www.gastroteca.cat Colomina melissa data Westfalia Fruit Sweeteners Dayelet The Tavella (organic garden) The Beech Your Blog Day recipes
2014 (30) February (10) January (20) 2013 (263) December (20) November (22) October melissa data (23) September (24) August (22) July (21) June (21) May (31) April (21) March (22) Mona de Pascua melissa data (Truffle) Spinach and chickpea stew of chorizo Pintxo wine with smoke powder hazelnut praline mousse all i pebre rabbit Lent fritters stuffed melissa data with cream fritters Lent Rice black smoke Macedonia wok squid with ginger fritters wind sea snails (periwinkle) hake stew with potatoes melissa data and clams Xató anchovies fried potatoes Olot ARTICLE: Frankfurt "Valle House" in home Beans in Catalan Catalan cream (San Jose) Baskets Romesco Sauce Baked Chocolate Bunny February (16) January (20) 2012 (264) December (16) November (22) October ( 19) September (18) August (28) July (2

No comments:

Post a Comment