Monday, February 17, 2014

Very good idea, I remind myself that Cuando yo era chico grandmother Jabón towards ALSO, what was o


Just a year ago that I discovered by chance on the internet a recipe for home made liquid soap for washing, I noted at the time the source of information so I can not give any reference, this recipe was not because throughout the year whenever new soap was made by modifying the ingredients uos until you've reached the current formula, I think it is more difficult to perfect, easy processing with a result that has nothing to envy to sell it.
* I advise that their products are of the highest quality production, because the end result will be noticed for about 8 euros (my area) have about 18 gallons of soap for washing to be a luxury
(2) A container with a capacity of 20 liters
One. - We will caustic soda in the bucket and add 1 liter of boiling water, stir until we have left undone now and pour cooking oil and stir again, until it is integrated with soda.
And we have our super liquid soap making at home, ready to use.
This soap is amazing!! is different from what I do, I do not say that because I put fabric softener leaves you wash clothes, but it provides a very good flavor. Next time I'll do yours!! Kisses. Delete Reply
What you've got authentic texture!! have trees at home, so we need our oil, the mother keeps the cooking oil once a year ago and flavor, but the piece, you know what I mean .. So now I will have a shot liquid teach ... Enjoy it!!! kisses Delete Reply
Well, I know my grandmother was in, but I never stopped to think how ... but she was tough and not liquid, but of course ... This is for the washer and his was around. Interesting to know. I'm here :) A petonàs! Delete Reply
Susanna, what good publication! uos Recently my people did a workshop homemade soap and I was not in time to join me. I note your "recipe" and I'm soon! Thanks for sharing it! Kisses Delete Reply
Pero bueno that interesante! I so love to know these things before and that the con paso de los años perdiendo Ido should be. I never imagined that Habra towards Jabón with soda, I write down it, that a thin mía esto le love it. Remove Besitosss Reply
Very good idea, I remind myself that Cuando yo era chico grandmother Jabón towards ALSO, what was on pastillas, just remind this anecdote. Saludos. http://xoriguer48-lasrecetasdelabuelo.bl ... Delete Reply
Hello you beautiful uos Assumption I tried to send you the answer directly but has not been possible, Well, you have to stir a few minutes uos until you see that it is all well mixed (I between 3/5 minutes) Sure t 'much like that ever again be used in other, heh, heh, now tell me, okay? (home for over a year that I use) Susanna thousand kisses Delete Reply
Assumption Hello beautiful you can not answer you on the other side, then you link a SUPER experts uos soaps if you want to discuss the issue, because I've never made soap http://labombolladelarciris.blogspot pill. com.es (Marta) while Susanna thousand kisses Delete Reply
Hi Anna, I answer you beautiful from here, so as not fer.ho, meaning "chosen"?, If you mean you have not been compact uos ...?, Nothing happens, the decks and also you use, some you did not pass well, I gather ... but if you might put all the ingredients in the recipe that you wash just as well. This is like when you make aioli and refuses is not compact but has the same taste, right? ... Next you'll see will be perfect texture. When I comentarás and wash as a result, nothing to do with selling a thousand kisses and hope your news, okay? While I wish you a good weekend and wash like Susanna Delete Reply
Good day! Thanks Susana try it today. The remenaré and will fill bottles and stirred well before using it the remenaré. Now you comment on the result. Another thing I wanted uos to try is to take the 300 gr. soda that m 'left over undo them with water and add a bit of oil (by calculating ratios) in the same way that the aioli is how' chooses another mess there and rust you add what 's you have chosen and tied. Well try it this afternoon. The only time that I have to keep in mind that the soap will be stronger in 'I'll have to put in the washing machine less cuantitat. Now you say something. Anna. Delete Reply
Hi Roc, thanks for your soap recipe very similar to meva.Cada time I changed millorar.I soap like I'm always looking to see that back. Instead I would put perborate bleach (I buy the supermarket) that you think, okay this OPC

No comments:

Post a Comment