Saturday, October 18, 2014

lili loft - Thank you! Oh well, online fashion billion hours I


pics: burberry prorsum jacket (via net a porter), united postal service be & d booties (via shopbop), guess booties (via bloomigdales), asos bag, vogue uk editorial in my fantasy I travel now how cool European united postal service spine (although I'm not closed to It's cool enough now in Europe), holding a fluffy bag and boots with fur trim (not together, of course, depends on what outfit would fit better), united postal service but in reality what I did this week primarily to visit a hospital and wear myself traveling to Haifa, Ramat Gan line, including a special one in the wee hours of Yom Kippur, courtesy of "suicide attempt" (jumping) united postal service improvised and failed a grade, I'm sure it was only an attempt to blackmail emotionally (and physically!) first class designed united postal service to drag me back home for a bit of an attention-seeking. nutshell, not visibly. united postal service because Thus, and since the day, that is the first day of the official fall and actually hot and humid day extremely (and most do not fall as possible), united postal service I decided to try to focus as much as possible in the winter of the future and bring it to me, even a fantasist / conceptual only., and as I sit now under the air conditioner and typing these lines It even works a little. purpose so I removed united postal service the hard disk from the depths of the mobile some pictures taken last winter and for some reason have not been published so far on the blog. Brother, opaque black tights, how much I miss you! Olive green jacket dear, hope Baron beautiful landing during the last six months, get ready to work overtime very soon! Finally, I would like to introduce the new acquisition arrived to reinforce the shoe wardrobe. After many months of my obsession united postal service about Pierre Hardy sandals GAP network (out into the world, who last summer) I could not storm the model is similar to that issued Network Steve Madden summer, and more at a great price on eBay. At all, because united postal service I glide regularly networking sites footwear and know exactly united postal service what prices the retail united postal service of the models in the United States, we will have quite a difficult and frustrating to buy the same pairs for double the price in the country (if any models undergo the selection of the property grid.) Therefore, from now on , I decided to buy the models I was interested united postal service in them only through the sites of the American and via eBay (even if it means the shipment Waker little of the story, I prefer this way than pay here double. Such I, a man with principles!). experience with these sandals go great, Hopefully that will continue so ... happy holiday everyone!
I'm sure you're probably rubbing your eyes at the sight of me wearing a faux fur trimmed parka, but I can assure you it is not winter in Israel. Actually it is not even close to that (really hot and humid, today in particular) so I decided to make this shearling collage and dig up a few photos taken last February in order to cheer myself up and start fantasizing united postal service about winter. I miss my black tights tremendously and also really want to wear my beloved olive green coat from last year and all the new stuff I already got lately, but I have not had the time to take photos, nor did I have the right kind of weather. So all reality forces are united against fashion. bummer! Well, at least one force was very enabling towards fashion this week and brought me the pair of sandals pictured above - thank you USPS! I was obsessed with the Pierre united postal service Hardy for GAP chunky sandals from two summers ago (still can not believe I missed out on them) so as soon as this model by Steve Madden came out I was lurking behind my computer to find a good deal. And so I did thanks to eBay and I am very pleased.
So you're right !!! Europe has been cold and rainy even more. Areas at night and turn on the furnace, fireplace or other heating means. What kind of fate ... On the first day of autumn, and we got the weather that most autumnal united postal service ... I like you very, very much missed, boots and a coat, and general winter wardrobe. "Winter Now" and immediately !!! Happy holiday. Linda H
Anonymous - Sure, I'm American united postal service size 6 (European equivalent to -36.5). Wonderful appropriate shoes and comfortable. I'm really happy with this purchase, and the seller on eBay even a card attached to the package with a cat! How nice .. :)) happy holiday! LookinFab - the really right. I think last year it was the first winter that I realized that things finally very thick no use here. Too bad! What is true, you can use the 'Sheep' is not such a bad substitute, united postal service and much more heavy coat cute :)
lili loft - Thank you! Oh well, online fashion billion hours I've accumulated so far should be paid somehow. Not? ;) Happy holiday! photo.fashion.passion - just Kardign? Probably best you do not really crush the winter. And it's not that I'm an avid winter, just at the moment I'm mostly a character-who-can-stand-over-the-heat. :) Happy holiday, hope you can use it soon ...
Awesome!
Hey der! Wow two cases seen in wish list simply stunning and really liked them both, but I conquered united postal service bag just the cutest thing (and Miohd- my opinion) ever !! Mm..ahbti booty more beige than black ones ... what a loving couple and the more you buy ?? (just interesting as reading the blog :)) I'm interested united postal service to know why you think this combined portfolio megaphone I conquered do not mix ? (I think they actually can look great together and separately, of course ..), especially because united postal service of the loudspeakers H'cbstiot 'was just really small, so I think their block is not deficient in matching with the rest. And by the way --- your sandals more beautiful than the gap so you want :)
First and foremost - marking a speedy recovery! (Or is already right now D :) This heat is unbearable here. Today I turned on the air conditioner and I bought myself a new sweater united postal service and I started to think what I will wear it. Right after I put on a jacket also took grandma's closet, and all sorts of nonsense in the winter. I am passionate for the winter. It's united postal service going to be

No comments:

Post a Comment