Thursday, October 23, 2014

There is a procedure called RTS Returned to shipping. The thing is that it costs money. And usually


I ordered two weeks ago from the Netherlands Polisr automobile (FLEX 3401). I was waiting for the seller send the product, and a few days later he sent me the product with a tracking number is incorrect. Because I need the money right now and I was afraid gls italy that he can sent him an email that I want to cancel the order and give my money back. He got mad unusually, said I fraudster and we customers Israelis cheats and we just want to order products, pay via PayPal to accept them and then sue the store for non-receipt of item (if there is a tracking number of DHL proves received / did not receive the item how can i sue it?!) Of course, I was in shock, I tried to explain to him that he was wrong but he insisted and continues to tell me that I will not buy more from his store and I Cheater etc. .. In any case he would not pay me back and told me to go to PayPal to sue him. I opened a dispute gls italy with Paypal and escalatory it last night suit, today I get a phone call from DHL package afternoon came to Israel and is currently in customs. I would like to return the package Bamot DHL, I sent him an email requesting from DHL back the package and it will come to the Netherlands to give me back my money, until now he did not answer me (he usually answers very quickly.) My main fear is that he sent a defective product After my fight with ground and if I had to give it back it. What can you do right now?
There is a procedure called RTS Returned to shipping. The thing is that it costs money. And usually significantly more shipment country of origin to the host country. DHL recommends calling to ask for the bill of lading gls italy number and check when he came from Holland. Maybe the seller actually sent properly. Sent from my iPhone with typos using Tapatalk v1.13
Sometimes what seems wrong tracking number it turns out to be untrue. Sometimes every country has a tracking number of its own and it changes when the item reaches that state (I had a case like this when I ordered gls italy something from the United States). Fact you went wrong, that you have the money does not give you the right to cancel the shipment after it has already sent to you, but So you pay in advance and do not get quick delivery., I recommended it to you to drop the charges in PAYPAL and apologize to the seller. ask someone to send something and then cancel it does the behavior of a cheater. Who should take the shipping fee? You? It? If you have already received the product? I can understand the issue of wrong number, that such a thing is not known to everyone (the number varies from country to country sometimes) ... but beyond that, what you did is odd.
The only case which may vary from country to country western number in this mail. All courier companies (Fedex, UPS, DHL, etc.) number followed by the package once she leaves the sender until it is received by the recipient. But if there was a malfunction at some point in the middle. Sent from my iPhone with typos using Tapatalk v1.13
How am I supposed to know if the product is shipped I have a tracking gls italy number? And if he gave me a liar and a tracking number is incorrect? I have no way of knowing. I paid 80 euros for shipping from DHL, with all the stores sent to you via DHL Product arrived within 4 days, what with him it was delayed for so long? And I wanted to cancel the order because he promised tracking number will be updated and will work out and it did not happen obviously, I paid a lot of money and I expect to have normal responses and evasions of the seller. The actual tracking number I received today from DHL themselves. If the scratch number was right rail I doubt this story would not have happened, he should gls italy apologize not me.
Discover wrote: gls italy The only case which may vary from country to country western number gls italy in this mail. All courier companies (Fedex, UPS, DHL, etc.) number followed by the package once she leaves the sender until it is received by the recipient. But if there was a malfunction at some point in the middle. I think that EMS workers with a certain courier company. I do not remember what. At the time I was trying to locate my package sent from the United gls italy States told me to contact some company. Incidentally there have been several departments - one that handles business customers and private customers who mothers. Each department had a different gls italy style tracking number. Knows how crap work. Probably misunderstanding or a technical failure.
Yakird wrote: How am I supposed to know the product is shipped if I do not have a tracking gls italy number? And if he gave me a liar and a tracking number is incorrect? I have no way of knowing. I paid 80 euros for shipping gls italy from DHL, with all the stores sent to you via DHL Product arrived within 4 days, what with him it was delayed for so long? And I wanted to cancel the order because he promised tracking number will be updated and will work out and it did not happen obviously, I paid a lot of money and I expect to have normal responses and evasions of the seller. The actual tracking number I received today from DHL themselves. If the scratch number was right rail I doubt this story would not have happened, he should apologize not me. That's another story and you can ask him the money on shipping and he sued the DHL. How to find out the shipping company he chose to send your package. But you have no way of knowing until he can not get the product - just so you can claim it PayPal.
YakirD, so do not get your behavior in front of the seller and why you ran open a Paypal dispute before him. Happens busy selling package sends the wrong number. It would be desirable to raise the issue in front of him and if he can not then what it was unlikely to provide you with the correct number. Try to understand that the seller's side. I do not know if you bought through eBay or another site as a seller on eBay, but I can tell you that the conduct of regret buying this piece headache and loss of money. (In case I have currently two open keisim soonest facing buyers gls italy who have not paid, one from Israel). Seller paid shipping and Ebay sales commissions paid on this transaction. Why he should take it if you regret buying when the package along the way? (And it seems that without a good reason). My understanding of the details you noted you did not have a reason to demand cancellation of the transaction. Reservation, paid, the item was sent and suddenly you regret? Not acceptable. I think you need to pull the package if the contents gls italy properly cancel the dispute resolution process and perhaps even apologize.


No comments:

Post a Comment