Tuesday, October 21, 2014

So I decided an post tracking to buy a clock pulse POLAR. Once commissioned inquiries and recommend


Or
Riders Birthday Search Search seeking professional cycling groups in memory groupie Riding Club Riding instructors training activities and search components Component weekend rides abroad search partners abroad courses, workshops and competitions Galleries Events Forums List all forums General forums an post tracking generic hgh Road Community Technical DH / FR little humor thing Kobe Union foreign world traveler navigation / GPS / Maps Taba theft and losses extract Grupo updates from the field start / begin Off Topic TOUR DIVIDE - Yair Nahmias expert knowledge of the country THULE Dealextreme exercise bike mechanics are starting to look for a mentor Forum start Articles an post tracking Beginner Tips types of bike rides for beginners routes for beginners tracks Articles Articles Personal Blogs types of bikes dirt bike hard tail suspension full road bike triathlon and time trial bike city folding bike tricks and BMX bikes baby electric bicycle Featured Bicycle an post tracking Shops Accommodation Map of Bicycle Shops Tools OpenStreetMap Israel Weather Search full moon calculation tool for utilities to reduce an post tracking Pictures Games Cameras Map / Michmonot second hand speed
So I decided an post tracking to buy a clock pulse POLAR. Once commissioned inquiries and recommendations an post tracking Clock May Bay. Cost $ 219 + $ 31 shipping. The product is sent within a day and arrived in Israel after only two days of its order. Order tracking led me to the knowledge that the mail was detained by customs authorities Hisreliim.la received any message from them .. I called the post office and after an hour I was able to catch someone who came to answer me ... told me to get to the main branch of Yad Eliyahu to release from customs. No, do not know how much it will cost, will tell you there ... I arrived on Monday morning and ... remember the game box "package arrived" when we were kids? It's based on a true story, it turns out .... I stood at a counter an post tracking 27 that says "import an post tracking release personal packages" .. as I stood a clerk then turned to me: * it is not me * you went to the counter 29, waited in line ... it was my turn * Give the .. No. package * see it in your package. * Open it, look at what's inside, you ask a lot of questions * Now take note counter you appreciate the value 25 I went to the counter 25, waited in line ..... it was my turn ... * Apparently you have an invoice. Not enough what is written certificate of the United States Postal Service delivery .. * So what if you buy from abroad, the receipt printout from the Internet * No, we can not let you print here * So what if you come from the area of her room, we have come on guidelines an post tracking * Other * Nothing to do, we have procedures .... (Luckily I met someone I know who works there .... We printed an post tracking the product page May Bay ... and again counter 25..ltor) * What is ?, how much it cost ?, what do with it? etc. .. * It's really good amount written certificate delivery * you have to pay NIS 160 * oh, the computer starts very slowly * It will take a few minutes * Talk about paying by credit card ... it takes time .. . * excellent, sure you can pay cash ... just fine Cash * you have a moment I'll give you a note with the note * fund will pay at 30 and go to the counter where ... 30, waiting in line ... * do not have a little money? (I gave the bill to pay NIS 200 to NIS 164 ... very troublesome ..) * You do not have details? Take your receipt and go to the counter 29 ... (They are sitting next to each other - maximum two feet ...) queue again, wait again, it's my turn again ... * Oh ,, must return your package in the warehouse * It will take a few minutes. already .. I'll get you * Take It took me an hour or so ... On the way out I met another of my vitamin P "Wow, you really went fast .... Usually people get stuck here for hours ..." In retrospect, it turns out that you can ask them to send you have a great package the post office near you with a payment voucher prepared an post tracking and save all this waiting ... just that it takes one to two weeks .... Oh, and it wasted my time - I took Computers- fee of NIS 22. clerk typed $ 251 computer, and the computer worked hard and figured out how it's 15.5 percent higher than in NIS ... Good luck ...
Written by - 04/09/2007 18:55:07
Your story just proves an post tracking that here in Israel, everything is working 100% and that your case is typical of 98% of the time. You yourself said you met the case where worker you know, right? an post tracking You think that you met in the case Mishia you know this event? How come anyway! This coincidence is not accidental at all, it is no coincidence that the best thing that happened to you in this case, is the source of the system at all, each of us encounters always an post tracking make it a case sold favoritism .... except maybe a nasty bullies who need to meet with anyone in case they bypass the queue. Enjoy Polar.
Ilan one friend actually invited a number of products overseas last month, I want to tell you most of the time the product was abroad you follow the above case ..bcl US Case products at the mail came home with a letter for payment of customs duties and how. Within 5 minutes I released The package ... who is going to release from customs today?
I was horrified by the thought of just about Yad Eliyahu mail contact and ask them to send the package to the post office in my area larger. So anyone willing to take my anxiety level and tell me (and other members) for those who turn to? How to turn? What data are removed? And how long it really takes practice? Thank you.
Usually a product that came from abroad, accompanied by paperwork neat, coming to the post office nearest to you and you receive an invitation by mail to your home come and take the package. You can send course with international courier company, all procedures on them, but then it is more expensive (much) and went all The fun of buying on eBay affordable service packages and send American USPS mail. ordered from abroad very often never encountered such a problem. In case the post office / customs did not know I was invited to classify the product, once the post office EMS packages at Dan Fast Design, and the second time the central post office in Yad Eliyahu - took care of me and the products I ordered an post tracking quickly and effectively. The package arrived the other cases as stated in the post office near my house without any problem even if I have to pay taxes here and there, especially an post tracking VAT on the products required by law. B

No comments:

Post a Comment