Wednesday, April 22, 2015

For years, us post office locations I have been using JRS to ship personal items/gifts and also for

A bad experience with JRS Express
I’m not supposed to write anything today but I couldn’t help sharing us post office locations with you the disappointments I had with JRS Express. us post office locations Just this week, I had the misfortune of dealing with them for the 2 packages containing the items I ordered online.
The first package contains us post office locations the 2 Lacoste shirts I ordered from an Instagram seller. I’ve paid for these 2 weeks ago and up to now there’s no package and worse, I don’t know where it is. Their online tracking us post office locations system is always down. The branch nearest to our home cannot help me track the package either because they are still using the manual method (i.e. logbooks) and therefore has no record of parcels and packages us post office locations still in transit. The seller who sold me the shirts is having the same problems in tracking the shipment. I have already left a message at JRS Express’ Facebook us post office locations page and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this last resort will work na .
The second package contains the terra cota garlic roaster us post office locations I ordered from Ms. Ellen, whom I’ve transacted with in the past (check out the Cath Kidston and Starbucks mugs I bought from her). I paid for the item last Monday and then on Wednesday I received a call from JRS saying us post office locations that they have made 2 attempts already to deliver the item at our home but nobody’s answering. I found this weird because they have successfully delivered items at the same address before (with my dad receiving them for me), but since I was in a meeting at that time I agreed to pick it up at their branch instead. us post office locations
I know Ms. Ellen and how meticulous she is in packing fragile items for shipment. us post office locations This one was packed with care, no doubt. You can see that in the way each part of the garlic roaster us post office locations was wrapped (with pink Japanese paper), then placed in a sturdy carton box with lots of crumpled paper inside to prevent us post office locations shaking and breakage of the item during transit.
I also noticed that the carton box and crumpled papers were damp, as if the whole thing was covered in water at some point during the transit. Proof of this can also be found at the damped paper baking cups that I found inside the domed lid. As I am writing this, the paper baking cups are still soft and stuck together.
I have relayed us post office locations this unfortunate incident to Ms. Ellen, who said she will replace the item. This made me all the more annoyed with JRS Express. Imagine what this negligence is costing both Ms. Ellen (the seller) and me (the buyer)??
I have thought of reporting this incident to them but with their manual recording of everything, can they help me trace back where the damage may have happened? Worse, they might just deny that they have mishandled the package (because there’s no proof of it) and this will just piss me off. After all, my package came all the way from Dumaguete and there are lots of drop-off points in between.
I was once an active seller us post office locations online us post office locations (through eBay and Sulit.ph) and I have always subsidized the high price of courier services because I want to make sure that the items I have sold will reach the recipients in good condition. Ms. Ellen is no different us post office locations from me in this way, and to get this kind of result even with the expensive service fee that we pay is totally unacceptable. I have had my share of bad courier services in the past and believe me, it can kill a business.
It’s about time that JRS Express, and other courier service companies for that matter, put value in this “third-party delivery service” us post office locations concept. They may think they are servicing ordinary clients only but what they do not know is that these are entrepreneurs with businesses to grow and nurture.
I haven’t tried JRS but because of your experience, I might totally remove the company from my list. One thing I will never understand, how can they poorly perform in their core service? If I may ask, do they offer insurance for damaged items?
Reply
I already told them kanina. Hay nakooooo…naipasa na ang blame sa airline. So disappointed. Since 2010, sa kanila na ako nagpapa-ship, pinaglalaban ko talaga sila sa detractors. Pero with the recent spate of negative feedback, ayoko na, suko na ako.
For years, us post office locations I have been using JRS to ship personal items/gifts and also for my online store until the same thing happened us post office locations to us! The first time we let it go (and we got refunded for the damage only because my client contacted the JRS management and demanded for it!) but the second time it happened in a matter of weeks. I knew we had to switch. We are based in Cavite so we are able to use ERIM express – they transfer to LBC and Air21 for MM and provincial deliveries. So far so good – they even pick up our deliveries from our home. Happy that we made the switch!
WOW! You’re not the only one who’s been having courier problems. Last week it was me with LBC, and ironically, I recommended JRS (which is next to the LBC near

No comments:

Post a Comment