Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I just had my bad experience with 2Go


Featured Posts Travels TRAVEL TIPS Churches – Museums – Parks BAGUIO BANTAYAN ISLAND BATANES CEBU CITY TOUR CAMOTES ISLAND CEBU NORTH CEBU SOUTH CORREGIDOR ISLAND BALER BICOL BOHOL ILOCOS fedex locations MACTAN ISLAND MANILA NEGROS ORIENTAL LAGUNA PALAWAN SAGADA SIQUIJOR TAGAYTAY Asia Malaysia Food Trips Restaurant and Cafe Review Pasalubong and Souvenirs Travelistas fedex locations Corner Promotions, Reviews, fedex locations Events News, TV, Movies Hotels and Resorts Reviews Airfare Ticket Promos Shopping and Good Deals Extra! Extra! Randoms on the Road Musings Hobby Blogging Rants April 22, 2015
2GO’s fedex locations CEBU customer service is very lousy as per my experience. And well not only me it seems, you can go to 2GO facebook fan page wall and read other facebook user’s complains about their service. 2GO it seems doesn’t treat their customers right, well, at least they did not treat me right or these other people: Opps, 2GO Philippines sent someone else’s parcel to somebody else?
I’m thinking now, is it because our cargo was so small and therefore not worth taking their time to deliver on time? A lot of things are hinged on that cargo being delivered on time. 2GO CEBU FAILED TO DELIVER ON THEIR COMMITMENT. And it makes me mad. They should fedex locations treat their customers right, it’s the least they can do. They are after all in the service delivery sector. And we paid them right.
About Cille Anne
This blog is maintained, written and edited by she - who likes to travel a lot, more like wishes to travel a lot, doesn't want to miss a photo-op, loves the rain, certified chocoholic, coffee fedex locations keeps her sane - it runs through her veins, she doesn't know how to swim, but wants to dive in Tubbataha all the same haha
ang lupet nyo ang bilis kapag kukuha kayo ng bayad ng customer and yet napaka panget!!! ng service nyo…passport delivery fedex locations ng March 22 until now wala pa!!!gaano ba kahirap ideliver yun??? dapat sa inyo i-ban na sa DFA calling the attention of DFA ang dami ng complaint about 2GO bakit pinababayaan nyo lang???
Hi Rodel, sana nga mabasa ito ng mga taga 2Go delivery Philippines, para hindi na maulit ang bad service nila. Nakaka perwisyo kasi sila lalo na kung mga importante yung pinadala nyo tulad ng yung sa passport mo na time sensitive..
hi! fedex locations to all 2GO staffs,sana naman kapag trabaho ay trabaho wag nyo namang idelayed ang delivery ng important documents kasi sayang yung days na lumilipas.. isa pa pinagkatiwalaan kayo ng DFA tapos hindi nyo naman ginagawa ng maayos ang trabaho nyo.. baka naman tinatamad kayo o sadyang nagbubutas lang kayo ng bangko….!
Hi, I just wanna say thank you 2go.You had a nice staff who named Paolo.He helped me to get my document earlier than what I expected time and day. Thank you so much Paolo.Keep up a good work.Stay nice as you are.
I just had my bad experience with 2Go… sent a parcel via air and it took more than a week at hanggang ngayon di pa natanggap. I guess this would be my last time to deal with this company and will tell my parishioners about my experience. toooooo baaaaad! really bad service! I should have learned my lesson. malapit lang kasi ang 2Go sa amin than JRS and LBC.
I am experiencing the same problem right now. They lost my package fedex locations and is not even making an effort to get in touch with me. Were you able to do something about your package? Please let me know. I provided my email. Thank you.
My package arrived although very late. About your lost package, I guess the best option now is to call and call the branch you transacted with and then make a formal letter of complaint and send this to 2Go main office along with a photocopy of your receipt. Do not wait for them to call you, their customer fedex locations service sucks so do what you can on your end.
May 30, 2014 at 8:32 pm
if i knew na ganito kawalang fedex locations kwenta ang 2go nde ko na sana sinubukan magpadala dito. first time ko magsend ng package, return to Lazada, una nde inupload un tracking number, now after 10 days hindi pa dn updated un status. walang kwenta khet tumawag ka sa 2go customer service. useless courier. sana magsara na kayo kesa makaloko pa kayo ng madaming tao. sana may mag demanda sa inyo.
Same experience here. Nagpadala ako ng package sa kanila last May 24, 2014 from Ortigas to Davao. I packed the package sa mismong service outlet nila and it is a big box. When my brother received the package in Davao the next week he told me may isang bag at isang car collection ko na wala sa box. I immediately contacted the service fedex locations outlet ng 2go na pinagpadalhan ko. Ang sabi sa akin sa mismong 2go magfile ng complaint kasi doon sa mismong port na yun pwedeng nangyari ang nakawan. I did emailed my compaint and they answered back immediately. What disappointed me most is that after series of exchanging emails with them they will just send me a claim form. So tipong wala silang ginawang investigation sa incident. Duh! In short, mga magnanakaw ang mga tauhan nila!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete