Saturday, April 18, 2015

I could not take this sitting down as I am set to leave this coming Saturday. So I went to DFA

DFA Puts Up Online Passport Tracking System | MasterCitizen's Blog
COMELEC Facts COMELEC Poll Sessions DFA Passport and EPassport DFA Poll Sessions DSWD Facebook Pages Immigration ups tracker Facts LTO License Pointers and Facts LTO Poll Sessions MMDA Stuff NSO Birth Certificates and more NSO Poll Sessions ups tracker PCSO POEA OFW Overseas Exit Clearance Pointers and other Facts PRC Licensing Pointers READ this…It Contains General ups tracker Facts and Pointers For Everyone SSS Information Thoughts…..
Clicking ups tracker the icon will lead to an online form that requires the following basic information: Full name (first, middle, last), date of birth, cell phone number and e-mail address, date of filing, date of release, amount paid, and pick-up or courier service (name of courier).
After typing and encoding the information required, applicants will receive a response to their PTS queries through text message or SMS (short messaging system), or an e-mail within two working days upon receipt of such online request.
The DFA appealed to the public s understanding ups tracker as it is exerting all efforts to resolve the problem, noting that it is committed to respond to the consular needs of all Filipinos, especially of overseas Filipino workers (OFWs).
To avoid being inconvenienced by the prolong passport processing, the DFA advised the public to file their passport applications at least 12 weeks before their intended date of travel.(DFA/RJB/SDL-PIA NCR)
MasterCitizen
Not working. Hindi updated yung date filed and date of delivery. Tsaka bakit ganun… ang hirap maka contact sa hotline nila. Hirap pa naman kasi overseas call :(
bossing pede po ba i-renew ang passport gayong matagl ups tracker ng expired 1997 pa nag lapse passport po ito ng misis ko na nakapangalan pa nung sya ay dlaga pa pede po bang i-renew yun at ilagay na sa pangalan nya ang surname ko, anong dokumento po ang kelangan sa prosesong ito…….slamat po ng marami MABUHAY KAYO…
elow po ask q lang po if pano q po malaman kung na released napo ung passport q sa dfa nung sept.20 po kc ung released ni2 nung nag pa change status aq sa dfa nung sept.11 ups tracker tpos pina deliver q po sa lbc pero until now wala papo ang passport q need q na po kc kaya q nga po pina rush. tinawagan q nman po ang lbc at chineck ups tracker ung tracking sa system nila kaso wala padaw not available padaw sa knila sabi q bkit po ganun eh sept.20 po ung released na nkalagay sa resibo q? saan q po ba puede malaman if naka released na ung passport ups tracker q kc sbi ng lbc wala pa sa knila so mean to say hindi padaw na i re2leased ng dfa kya dipa nila nkuha pls help me po:) thanks
pa help nman po saan q po mala2man if naka released npo ung passport q dpat nung sept.20 papo e2 kaso wala pa till now pina deliver q po 2 sa lbc kaso till now tinawagan q cla wala padaw sa knila…? pls help me po thanks
just experienced it, I’m suppose to get my passport May 5, 2014, but they had a problem with the machine so i have to go back May 8. Hoping I can get it! I have a scheduled flight and still need to have my medical
Did you try to contact the number in your receipt? Feb. 26 is the release ups tracker of your passport additional 1 day for delivery ups tracker it’s supposed to be on the 27th. And there is a technical problem in the passport production maybe that’s ups tracker the cause.
I’m supposed to get my passport today in the afternoon. I tried this even if its for delayed passports only as the sign says because I am ULTRA paranoid as I have a scheduled trip abroad by next week already. A disclaimer below says an update will be given in two days.
Because I was so worried that my passport ups tracker won’t be released as stated in the receipt, I logged on to the passport tracking system, inputted all my details and waited. I did this at around 7am. By around 11am, I received this message:
I could not take this sitting down as I am set to leave this coming Saturday. So I went to DFA…put my receipt in the box where it says in the receiving section inside Door 2. Then I showed a photocopy of the receipt to one of the guys behind the counter. He said my passport has not been delivered yet and that I should wait until this afternoon if it arrives. So I waited….thank God and I really think this is just all divine intervention…I got it around 3pm!
Reply ups tracker
cnu b tlga ngsasav totoo….i tried ung onlyn passport system, ngtex cla at avilable n passport q… tumawag dn aq s releasing division ups tracker at avilble n nga tlga passport q…bkit ala prn passport q??? tumawag aq s DFAMPC-LBC courier at sav wa daw passport q s knla nilolocate plng…ilang araw n gnun sav q itnawag q n at meon at sav bka daw d totoo ung nkausap q s dfa..cnu b ngsasav totoo???
Glynishabla, when you called releasing division, you should ask kung sino ang kausap mo para when you talk to the courier alam mo na sinabi ni Mr or Miss ganito na available na passport mo. If truly availabl

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete