Monday, April 20, 2015

That morning he said tinext me sir what time you send 8:30 Then I said I submitted non Palawan expr

Abbie Go From 203 Calapasan Siquijor | REKLAMO.PH
Name: Jayjay Case Type: Specific Person Date Published: 10/04/2014 Complaint Details: I'm looking for Cheap Iphone 4 olx.ph And I found 3,000 pesos tag kinontact so I immediately took him Katesstepin advertise your username and your He don name is kate g. stepin. I Tinext your number put it on your number 09278327529 and someone reply to another number +639368388195 He said that if your iPhone is still available after non says I can send to 1500 first done next week after missing the open yet sent, said he could do that day October 2, 2014 I can not really done too open tomorrow he agreed. tinext items ready to me sir.
That morning he said tinext me sir what time you send 8:30 Then I said I submitted non Palawan express your Name to 1,500 from 203 Calapasan Abbie Go Siquijor. Updates I earned that money abbie. I said that you send to the iphone then he said ok sir sent her raw FastPak he told Express. He said after coming days we October 5, 2014 but nothing came tinetext she did not know him and he also rereply answering my call.
December 2, 2014 at 9:58 am
I also fell victim to people who yan po sa known as Kaye Go hetutua postal office he says I need her money as long treated her son with cerebral palsy after I send the money you text him after tracking number when I went to LBC nothing if such a tracking number. Eto yung number 09753302409 Pinang text him but i already posted that number is 09753650075 postal office olx.com meeting po eto siquijor she also said that she adress
Scammer Beware !!! He is the real name ABIGAIL GO, pinatrace up ko po yong Cebuana Customer Care location where he nawithraw ko yong remittances sent result- Ever Mall Branch Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental (origin of the scammer 'to). Please bogus sale of his phones or gadgets, front po yong he captured her pictures of items to attract buyers. He also please Alibay daughter or son that he was a special child to critical condition and in ICU and he need money just for medication. More pong accounts made this year in Elite, he used the name or alias and address are almost just as well refer to a person. Please read carefully and maybe you're also one of the victims of this year. Abigail Go (AKA) and registered location of Elite: 1. Kate Jose - location Larena 2. Liza goh (lizahsgolfcourse) - location Calatrava, Romblon 3. Anne Go (kanestall) - location Don Carlos 4. Angel J. Ocampo (angelfodguide) - location Corcuera 5. Lovely Jose (lovelyspizzaplace) - location Larena postal office 6. Cristly Abarro (cristmasfair) - location Larena 7. Katya Jose Lim (kitkatgogreenhouse) - location Larena 8. Karen P . Jose (karenspillow) postal office - location Larena 9. Fame Labro (roseswiththorns) - location Larena postal office 10. Rea Lavro (cleopatrasbeaders) - location Larena 11. Agnes opposite sex (angelbredandspices) - location Larena 12. Pomela Go (pomelswans) - location Maria, Siquijor 13. Peggy Jose (rainingtorm) - location Corcuera
luckily I search GO KAYE name ie. I quite goofy. same modus still love him, seeming to need the operation of her son. na eto number 09753651645/09753651644. postal office goodluck just living her very straight.
I'm also a victim of H. Kaye Go. I saw an Ipad Air yesterday on ebay, only 4K. So I grabbed the chance and contact her. Her posting item is "air Ipad 2 128 gb urgent for my baby's surgery" postal office and here's the link. I Nagdown postal office Php 1,500 to him yesterday as well, because I worried that I nagfull payment immediately, she could not send my item. I deposited the payment to her my wallet postal office RCBC account: 4215850018675372 in Siquijor to her as she and her baby were in the hospital so she need of urgent money. She recounts in her province nagwowork DPWH. Her number is still active as of now: 09264607165 postal office I think she was waiting for my first full payment I, before postal office destroying her sim card or something like that she be contacted. And she said she also via Fastpak re-ship those items that he would today. Not that I'm postal office hoping to come it, because I'm sure she did not have items like that and this person is a huge SCAMMER! Can we track this person? Who can help satin? The quantity deceived woman meant to! I was wrong, I do not first read the blogs / forums before depositing money to her account. Magcommunicate us, here's my email: enaid.0008000@gmail.com I have the receipt of the money deposited in her bank account and I have her text messages.
We just pray for him. As he has taken my money. Money all. Hard man is good to earn atleast natin yun captures. The perso

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete