Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I think she also played in the id, because you have a picture and I think that discretion is the pi


I consulted with my father first thing that I discovered, she said as we parted price, I agreed not to heavy for me ... I love my future june 2 (thurs) became fedex malaysia advertiser fedex malaysia here we change txt :
These are his ID, given, I wish to verify the identity of the person fedex malaysia I SSS, so the hassle, go further in Quezon City, the website also have access fedex malaysia to verify my identity of the person.
after you send the tracking number, I was suddenly nervous you follow-up with him if sent to her, she said hinuhulog that ... coming in at 4 pm I tinxt she became the topic of conversation:
I: Ok lang yan money, so I did earn, you just prepare yourself to karma, not even early in the family. To my luck anyway and I submitted a full P10,000, fedex malaysia thank you for suggesting the half price.masaya to you? I also enjoyed fedex malaysia the KARMA that happens in your family.
two years to online shopper, this year as I am not mahilg mall, I shop online fedex malaysia shopping tools and gadgets, so big that I also trust this way of shopping, that's just bad luck really, if there ngayung day I learned opinion, the automatic update and always take care trust.
sir pede cellphone number I get you? same experience here last August 2 also, iphone 3g ko intend to buy him, but unfortunately deceived me, 7k nya kasi yung item for sale so I paid for half 3.5k napagusapan nyo yung basis, just want you to nagiisan you know that, as I nadale mokong to it, and I'm really looking for chances to go or maybe she has mareklamo. eto po sir number 0932-7246723. Sir. Reply Delete
Joseph, how can I know, but of course I'd also just gumanti.halos magkasabayan tayo..kasi can pla yung sa id nya ehh not she, can she also robbed and used yun yung sa id modus .. lets see makakganti Also tayu and un-merge the victim .. easy yan! .. i just been to co-cross her path namin..titiyakin to pay all made shoes! Reply Delete
I think she also played in the id, because you have a picture and I think that discretion is the picture LBC other personal image of people especially when it comes to ID also basically I just magcross the path to process, but she would trade the face dog. God just as well take care of her, I do not regret the money na, na so I earn my job today, I just want to teach a lesson to such people, I'm quite imagine why she does her both the cheat. How did you know react so as not to stop unless she learns ie, we have a lot more, he has to fool he's stopped. Reply Delete
Both are about the same tyu of experience .. i june 1 din .. about his post iphone fedex malaysia 3g n .. wasted my money this year ie .. almost all net ads with post yan !!!! the latter should be more people yang yan !!!!! Reply Delete
ehh yes, that's just as well I want to do, so I make this blog ehh, so his name typed in google it appears, to the pope that the SSS trace, I also raised the issue that I wanted. especially at home knows nothing happened to me, so many people nabibktima her everyday, fedex malaysia would be more cautious tao.may fedex malaysia days she also. Reply Delete
BEWARE OF A PERSON named CRUZ JOHN PADILLA Picture This person appeared below always try to sell some gadgets such as iPhone, DSLR cam, mac book etc .. but the truth is you do not really love !! He had a good convincing power for you to buy .. also a fact that very cheap price of items nya..offering something that nakakapagtakapero mpapabili ka..his ads were telling that came itemhe was selling for Singapore, some are from us and a lot of stocks are available..and money back guarantee on! also telling that he was in Subic town or out but currently had a house in Pasig # 28 Atis st.valle verde 1 sale. Since working in Subic he said he will try to convince fedex malaysia youby telling that she is willing to pay first half shipments thru Lbc cash via Western Union or nanapadala and after confirming that the money he will tell you that ppadala that his package and he will text you if the tracking no. As you both agreed on a deal .. Do you wonder after you mpadalaang kc money uL be having a hard time to contact you love ulit..By then he will tell you that she needed my first half priceremaining but also on the way that I finish it just thathindi package given his first just tracking no. ppa or hold her munaunless you paid .. nothing to discuss reasonsganito nyo..and for so many is how she deals with PG sale .. Before you knew it goodbye fedex malaysia to your money here !! Very guts of this year by sending you tru fax or her email id., Assurance that her joy seller or scammer !! Many of nabik

No comments:

Post a Comment