Friday, April 24, 2015

i would like to thank all the staff of LBC BONI AVE BR MAND. CITY PHILS beside of tapa king, to trea

LBC Tracking - Internet Philippines.ComInternet Philippines.Com
Need to send money abroad? to the Philippines? Apart from making a way to remit money to your family or loved ones using LBC pera padala, novaposhta one of the first steps to ensure you know after you sent anything elsewhere to another country is to know how to track your remittance or package. Here’s a quick guide on LBC tracking novaposhta procedure so that you can make sure your money, package novaposhta or cargo will get to the right destination in the right time with LBC Hari ng Padala cargo, courier and shipping via LBC branches all over the Philippines and abroad. novaposhta
Note that the official LBC website features their own tracking system for your packages and money transfer or remittance. You may use their tools to track anything you send to and from the Philippines novaposhta and other countries abroad to make sure they reach rightful people or your respective novaposhta families on their destination address.
(photo of LBC website logo above taken from the official website of LBC Philippines at lbcexpress.com) Whether you are to send money from abroad or within the Philippines, it only takes a click to track your remittances. First step is to find LBC website (lbcexpress.com). Then you need to enter the tracking number or code on the “track and trace tool”. Now, you can easily check whether your money, cargo or package has been delivered or claimed in the branch destination of your recipient. To find more information about how to send, track your package, money transfer / remittance, use our search box above.
Tags: cargo service , cheap money remittance , cheap money transfer , codes , hari ng padala , lbc , lbc website , money remittance , Money Transfer , send pera , tracking package , tracking remittance
i would like to thank all the staff of LBC BONI AVE BR MAND. CITY PHILS beside of tapa king, to treat my daughter and her friends nicely (ALL DEAF AND MUTE). i am currently working here in Dubai UAE, i sent one cargo box last feb15,2011… by excitement by daughter came to LBC OFFICE just to ask about the box… she write in a small paper like this- “I JUST WANT ASK WHEN BOX COMING MY MOM SEND FROM DUBAI”..she is only 14yrs old, she told me she give the paper with the tracking number of the box, then they response by writing, its out for delivery novaposhta maybe today or tomorrow….I am proud and happy despite of disabilities of my daughter novaposhta she can communicate properly and nicely… MABUHAY KAYO LBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would like to thank all the staff of LBC BONI AVE BR MAND. CITY PHILS beside of tapa king, to treat my daughter novaposhta and her friends nicely (ALL DEAF AND MUTE). i am currently working here in Dubai UAE, i sent one cargo box last feb15,2011… by excitement by daughter came to LBC OFFICE just to ask about the box… she write in a small paper like this- “I JUST WANT ASK WHEN BOX COMING MY MOM SEND FROM DUBAI”..she is only 14yrs old, she told me she give the paper with the tracking number of the box, then they response by writing, its out for delivery maybe today or tomorrow….I am proud and happy despite of disabilities of my daughter she can communicate properly and nicely… MABUHAY novaposhta KAYO LBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Jose Fernando Sarasua says:
schedule deliver of my passport is july 13,2011 but now is already july 15 2011 not yet recieve pls. do something i need my passport asap because my embarkation schedule on the is july 20,2011 pls make action for may passport very delayed pls inform me on my mobile number 09282395817
delivery address is 102 roxas st. magsaysay village tondo manila brgy.100 land mark beside botika ng baranggay c/o jocelyn s. hernandez and beside the barbeque vendor nick name is inday thank,s inform me asap on 09282395817
I am following novaposhta up the delivery of my passport which was released novaposhta by the DFA last July 12 yet. Tracking No. 179080152283 CTDC TPS Please let me know as soon as possible the reason for the delay in delivery.
I have been calling novaposhta the tel. no. of LBC but I cannot get through, my passport should have been delivered last week but until now I haven’t receive novaposhta it yet. Tracing No. is 179080745959. Please provide feedback ASAP.
Reply novaposhta
The release schedule of my passport was july 18, 2011 but until now i’m waiting.I paid it by express/rush delivery but seems is slow service.I need it badly now because my employer is waiting so is the U.S. immigration.Please assist me. CONTROL NO. is 0410909 DFA Passport Delivery-0337898 RENEWED: 2011-06-27 -11000224110627 RELEASE SCHEDULE: 2011-07-18 -179080420324. But my companion already received her PASSPORT 2 days ago via AIR 21.We applied the same time and date.Why LBC is too slow.Please attend to this serious matter its urgent.Thank You for your concern.
Good day! I received your sms mesage,informing me that you are experiencing delay in the release of my passport,my passpor

No comments:

Post a Comment