Wednesday, December 4, 2013

6. Cheers to grade 6 and was forced to learn English ... but unfortunately his wife and the English

Vova full synthetic jokes
Vova Jokes originating from abroad, but it has similarities with the story of the Vietnam Quynh update. These pieces are witty jokes and extremely interesting sometimes make us blush with situations question in the series, but then had to hug the belly laugh because of the ability to conduct fresh character with jokes and laughter very lightweight
- Who has seen himself as an idiot is standing fedex number up! ... The class sat in silence. After a few minutes standing up ... Vova teacher: - Vova, you claim to be an idiot? Vova: - No, sir, but to him standing alone like that ....
2. During fedex number the creatures, the teacher asked the students: fedex number - Why the thinner flat Flounder that? Vova hand: - Miss whale because it was "on top"! The teacher is not well constrained: - Turn off the class, and if there is no parent, do not go back to class. We continue our lesson. What nobody knows, why my eyes and protruding shrimp to that? Vova has a door to: - Simplicity is also present in shrimp side and saw that all.
3. Vova stood under the collective pitch calling loudly: "Natasha, Natasha, I need you as one woman actually! Natasha, I need you! You're down here with me! "She looked Natasha output and yelled:" The house that nonsense, dear one, new little early age! Go for it! "" No, I need very much Natasha! Balls of us children to the toilet female fly! "
4. One day her teacher in class, fedex number install a chest on roses. Seeing the whole class was staring at the flowers, the teacher asked:-Have you any commissions for a living you know what? Vova stood up:-Ma'am, fedex number sir milk commission life! Teacher fired immediately blushed embarrassed Vova into the hallway. Standing in the hallway, Vova met the headmaster. He asked Vova:-Why are you standing here? Vova responded:-Teacher, the teacher asked me what my commission answered live by a living rose milk, sir! So I fired off sir! Vova started rubbing headmaster and said:-So yeah, roses live in feces and urine you sir! Vova mumbled scratching his head, "is true, I do not doubt it long roots and ingrained so!?"
5. One day, she called a neighbor fedex number and asked Vova to: - Vova if she let me choose between 10 and 1 copper contract, I get what ...? Vova laugh: - I take 1 East Asia! Her neighbors were amazed and gave Vova $ 1! Both months later everyone will try Vovva like her neighbors together and investigate that stupid boy Vova, it selected 10 contract and it only took 1 1 co-co! Message to ear Vova mother, she immediately hit 1 game out venom Vova and coal: - God, how I suffer like this, had one son, but damn money, 10 contract, it does not take away not ever get 1 copper Vova immediately gagged ... mother and whispered: - Hush, Mama, but I take it you are only 10 contracts only 10 contracts, but now I have more than 30 co ... I got you! ...
6. Cheers to grade 6 and was forced to learn English ... but unfortunately his wife and the English disabilities this subject ... One day teacher arrested Vova to do homework, Vova must divide the house (I, He, She, You ...) .. this is too difficult for Vova, I had to resort to dad. Father Of Vova Vova holding exercises, and after one spat on his ignorant son explained fedex number - I was me, I was bo 'you, You are you, you are my son, She was her, she she is your sister, your sister is my son, He is him, he is your brother and you are my son ... - Well I got it .... Yeah you're right that it seems smart. Vova to class the next day and volunteered fedex number on the board and start paying for teacher post .. - (I, I, I was bo 'you ....) ... The teacher had a heart attack after having announced, and siblings he ...
7. Vova Vova often sit writing fedex number love letters shared bus with Natasa. One day, Vova get up the courage to Natasa fedex number shoved a piece of paper, wrote on it: "I love you, if you agree with my friends, then let's fedex number take this piece of paper to me, and if you disagree, please throw it out the window. " A moment later moved back Natasa old paper, Vova excited opening it, the paper wrote: "Do not open the window!"
8. Vova looking girl Natasha came home excitedly told her mother, mother, today I earned 2 rubles. - Where is the world? - Vova He climbed the tree puzzle, each time it for 10 Kopec. - You were tricked it, it's how to look underwear urticaria. - Hihi .., you know, I'm not idiots? So today I'm not wearing underwear! fedex number 9. Vova learn English on the Inspector to check for English class, sitting beside him Vova. New teacher teach so restless. Teacher: - Now you will write one sentence him on the board, and they try to translate it in Russian. The teacher is writing the sentence unfinished chalk crashed, she bent down to pick up and continue writing for all questions. - And now someone will translate this sentence? Vova hands immediately. The teacher was incredibly nervous, looking around the room but outside Vova is there anyone out both hands. Vova designated teacher had said. Vova: - If only the short skirt over it ........ - What! I turned right out of the classroom! Vova is completed collecting books d

No comments:

Post a Comment