Monday, December 2, 2013

This news really so surprised, I could not understand why the Wujiang left so suddenly, just ten da


This news really so surprised, I could not understand why the Wujiang left so suddenly, just ten days that he also expressed interest in helping me find scholarships.
- Uncle ministry we do in the room, he said he was going to America and Wujiang, apparently pec 300 to marry. Heard he was not part of the world where mediocrity. Fiancée model is ... something ... um ... I do not know the name.
Ah, but why have told me Yeah, I'm just a student, the painting such as Wujiang I favor more than others but does not mean that he considered me important. What's unrealistic to think I'm the result of reading too many novels. pec 300
Running to park autumn gold, I buy a ticket on the door and looking to empty corner, to sit on the bench.
The moments on the terrace that night, when Wujiang whispered the words "I will" in my ear, which can only be a temporary emotion. On a night like that, in such context, a question like this before ... it is often easy to make emotional response.
Anyway, is not now, because now I still feel uncomfortable at the thought of his wedding.
I do not know why it easily disappear in my memory like that, maybe because deep in my heart not tough, not like his liberal ideas. Not that I did not hurt one bit, not one bit heartbreaking.
That is good, also good to forget, not remember it's okay, just know in my life had someone pec 300 like that, someone who makes me angry also touched me. A cactus-like desert, superficially brilliant flowers, thorns also made me want away, but the inside is filled with fresh water.
I still remember standing on a high platform in front of the council and the thesis put a lot of students. When I calmly defend thesis, bottom row guest, in an instant I was lost in a brown gaze gentle person.
Twitter Facebook
Reply
Reply
Reply
Reply
Reply
Connecting to% s
The works in this wordpress shared in order to bring joy to people and completely non-profit. Suggest you do not voluntarily carry out the articles without consent from the landlord. I will proceed to do a pic to limit the number of books being brought pec 300 to the web. Body!
He posts new behind me - Chapter 36: He said to himself ... He behind me - Chapter 35: The UK's most dangerous behind pec 300 me - Chapter 34: We'll be pairing pattern of the He savings behind me - Chapter 33: He wants us to start at the back to England I - Chapter 32: We are not illicit relations
Post & Page unnoticed in England behind me - Chapter 36: He said to himself ... England England behind me in my rear - chapter 35: The most dangerous in Britain behind them - CHAPTER 34: we will couple the savings patterns of Introduction: UK behind you
Recent Feedback Min on Britain behind them - Chuo ... hiennguyen on Britain behind them - Chuo ... hiennguyen on Britain behind them - Chuo ... yorin on Britain behind them - Chuo ... concaonho on English in the back I - Chuo ... Koi selfish on the UK behind you - Chuo ...
Powered by WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment