Friday, December 27, 2013

Photographers


To say I was excited for Tasha & Dan’s Cape Cod wedding would be a huge understatement. If you know me, CC is our home away from home after living ups shipping there for two summers. My wife and I drove ice cream trucks (best job ever) so we knew the cape very well. This just added to the anticipation! Tasha and Dan first came in to my studio about a year ago to meet with me. I knew this was going to be an awesome couple and wedding as soon as they told me of their love for The Grateful Dead and Phish. Again, if you know me….bingo! Sold! As you could expect, we had crazy weather, the usual 45 degrees and 40 mph winds. Tasha was such a trooper and didn’t flinch. I think her and Dan were both numb from the beautiful day it was and the start of their new family. The emotions were running high and their day was nothing short of amazing. Everyone was so excited and ready to party, including us! Congratulations again guys :)
Photographers – Eric Foley, Krista Guenin Hair & Makeup – Todd & Cat, Aqua Salon Band – Benjamin Michael Band Flowers ups shipping – Elizabeth, Fleurescent Shoes – Rene Caovilla Dress – David Fielden, White Dress by the Shore Cake – Konditor Meister
 
 
site by

No comments:

Post a Comment