Saturday, December 28, 2013

Recent Posts Undead Submission CHAPTER 6


Recent Posts Undead Submission CHAPTER 6"Yes… Are they here?" I asked, excited. "Well… WERE." Felix answered. ups usa "Were? What do you mean? Where did they go? Are they alive? ups usa What happened?" I started to shout questions. "Listen, your mother was here. Your father died in the city and your mother was bit. Before she died, she told me about you and how you'd be looking for her. She was afraid you were dead." Felix replied. "So… She's dead?" I said, almost in tears. "Unfortunately, yes. I'm sorry. She passed ups usa away yesterday." He replied. "You're welcome to stay here, as long as you help out." He walked ups usa off. I set out in search of Henry's wife. I found her in a tent. "Are you Henry's wife?" I asked. "Yes…" She sobbed. ups usa "I was with him… When be died… He was bit. There was nothing I could have done. I'm sorry." I said. She looked at me. "Did he say anything?" He asked. "Started to. He told me to find this camp. He died before he could tell me what to say to you." I said. "Thank you… For being with him…" She answered, and walked out of the tent. I followed her out, and heard screams. END OF CHAPTER 6 Undead Submission Best present Ever!!!! Even though I know @saradaisyjane just bought it so she wouldn't have to play Twilight Xbox 360 Dead Island. (Special Edition)


No comments:

Post a Comment