Monday, July 28, 2014

Behind this curious experiment enigmistico there would be no great admiration Addison, as a child,


"The most reliable my ups company for the delivery of letters and parcels across the UK," my ups he says of himself, the Royal Mail on its website. "Challenge accepted," he must have thought the designer James Addison (perhaps imagining my ups his face entered nell'arci-known meme): and so he began to send letters curious on which the recipient's address was encrypted in a myriad of curious riddles , to test the actual capacity (and willpower) of Royal Mail employees.
Behind this curious experiment enigmistico there would be no great admiration Addison, as a child, felt towards the highly efficient postmaster of his native country, Great Missenden, in the county of Buckinghamshire. Wielding a pen and paper, the "postman puzzler" (as it was dubbed by the Telegraph) has hidden their address including drawings, my ups poems, riddles and cryptograms, collecting examples of their work in a tumblr. my ups And apparently, despite the actual difficulty of the puzzles my ups in question, the Royal Mail have confirmed my ups that they deserve their reputation: all the letters, in fact, have been properly delivered to the designer. Probably accompanied by some curse of the postman on duty (understandable), but still delivered.
The news brought with it a comment full of pride of the company spokesman, who wanted to emphasize the continued my ups commitment of workers Royal Mail to ensure fast and efficient delivery of mail. But added a heartfelt appeal my ups to the recipient's address my ups is always written in a simple, correct and easily decipherable. A little 'puzzle does not hurt of course, but it's best not to overdo it.
Proudly powered by WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment