Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ebaküdooniavahutort (Nami-Nami sidrunikreemitordist inspiration. Taste good as well as lemon ebaküd


Ebaküdooniad trans express is so good! As Ülle your post said, get myself to say that I have ebaküdooniatest of delight :) And Koopa chick that these kuldkollastest treasures of this writing, he said to me very succinctly, that I can raise your mother-in ebaküdooniapõõsa hand, as many northerners lemons if allowed :) What I also I did (thank trans express you greetings and big ämmale :).
Ebaküdooniad are healthy, including lots of vitamin C and bringing health külmetusteperioodil. Their sour juice to suit any dish where you would put a person in a lemon. It is on this basis, I've recently been experimenting with different dishes, which might be suitable for flowering quince. (Therefore, the seasonally adjusted slightly delayed post.) And the results are now listed here. While the ideas in my head is still a lot of jam Ülle post :) For example, it haunts me constantly: D The most classic way of flowering quince good features including ebaküdooniat to implement and maintain, along with the sugar jar assembly ebaküdooniatükkide result :) nice sweet-sour syrup, for example, the path gives a wonderful flavor . First of all, then. Ebaküdooniad syrup and refined sugar in a 1:1 ratio ebaküdooniatükke
It should be clean, and they ebaküdooniad chunks / slices cut. Cleaning is the most boring activity ebaküdooniate at all. I guarantee that your fingers are sore, and as a result, a full kitchen floor ebaküdooniaseemneid. But the result is worth it :) Tibi wrote in his cave puhastamiskogemustest trans express here, he thought that the best is ebaküdooniad cut in half crosswise, then cut them in turn four, and then remove the seeds. It is true that, as the seeds can be effectively served. I ebaküdooniad cut in half crosswise and remove seeds then sprinkle by hand a curved movement. Thus, while the seeds can be served, but not entirely, white seed Chamber. However, since the aim was to get the syrup, then I did not find any seemnekodades resistance. :) Ebaküdooniapoolikud clean seeds, I Sliced trans express thinly Chipping they are a food processor (or by hand with a knife can also cut, after all, I'm just very comfortable this year: D). Next, I put the sugar into a large glass bowl ebaküdooniaviilud stand (1 kg ebaküdooniatükke and 1kg of sugar), while walking from time to time without disturbing the mass. In the evening had all melted and the sugar syrup, and thus got ebaküdoonialaastud increase in clean jars. There are now several jars in the refrigerator: Kostik good gold out morssi trans express make good syrup season, and good roads. Oh ... nice :) Ebaküdooniasukaad
ebaküdooniatükke refined sugar and water in a ratio of 2:1, and I put the sugar in a pan of cold water paksupõhjalisele, heated slowly at low heat until the sugar melted. Then I let the syrup to a boil, I added ebaküdooniatükid calm and let simmer at low heat for 30 Minuit. I raised the pan from the heat and let the syrup cool ebaküdooniatükkidel. Then lifted pieces of baking trans express parchment trans express and let it air dry until the next day.
Finally, the roll could ebaküdooniatükke sugar, that they can not get entangled to each other. I did not do this, because the crystallized ebaküdooniatest rattakesi cut the cake decoration. Baked goods suitable for making candied ebaküdooniad I cut that into little pieces, not a slice of the wheels, and I will be sure to remove all the white seed house, because it is very hard! Candied fits comfortably in cupcakes, muffins, and after a bite :) I sometimes trans express just too :)
Ebaküdooniavahutort (Nami-Nami sidrunikreemitordist inspiration. Taste good as well as lemon ebaküdooniaga :) Main: 8-10 Digestive biscuits 50g melted butter cream: 4 dl in 35% of 300 g of cream cheese 300 ml ebaküdooniamahla (to obtain the grate and the ebaküdooniaid squeeze the pulp out of the juice) 400 g condensed milk
Tampisin cookies pudrunuia smashed through, I added melted butter and I mixed up. Küpsisepuru pushed 24cm in diameter and made of cold form the base to solidify. I mixed together to make a cream cheese, condensed milk and ebaküdooniamahla, recently disturbed whipped cream. I poured the mixture on the cake küpsisepõhjale and let harden in the refrigerator until the next day. Cake is creamy in consistency well, there are nevertheless enough together to be able to cut the pieces trans express :) Ebaküdooniamuffinid
Beat the eggs and sugar fluffy foam. I mixed the dry ingredients together, then canvassed among munavahu. I mixed gently in the melted butter and ebaküdooniamahla, trans express we divided the batter and bake in muffinivormidesse 200 * C for about 15 minutes.
I do not think I've ever eaten ebaküdaaniad, at least not recall right, but now there is an irresistible trans express desire to try them. Where can I get them to be more than ämmal is not: P? PS. Martiina where you bought them muffin trans express molds? I have been looking for such a long time ago. Delete Reply
Lease because trans express of my post is probably already written after ebaküdooniahooaega (at least I think so), you do not even know if you do get them anywhere this year. Of course, who knows, maybe it's not too late, and in some

No comments:

Post a Comment