Friday, July 18, 2014

Cover, however, it was decided not to go the traditional foods cookbook photos is anyone up the way


Last summer, I got a proposal to write a children's publishing house of Pegasus foods cookbook. I took the offer gladly accepted because I felt that this subject is very dear to me, and happy to deal with it systematically. Maybe you will prepare dishes, take pictures, and put the results on the Testin children is anyone up letters. Blog baby food recipes I have added only a pinch, but the book is just the right place to bring together children's favorite recipes. is anyone up
Since I am at the stage of life at home and the children's sake, fit me a job where I get to choose their own pace. This book spanning is anyone up nearly half a year, I had the time. This time it seemed to be enough to accommodate books, activities is anyone up related to daily activities skip. Originally, I thought that a book at a steady pace - about a couple of recipes a week - but in reality I did most of the book ready for the last month. is anyone up Surprisingly, it was an intense final stressful, but I enjoyed the process. Three were at home daily for lunch or dinner, and everyone was happy. I was thinking the last few weeks before the surrender of the script that if I were to work alongside their children to be able to eat 4-5 times a day, so I will no longer be able to. But since my job was cooking for kids, then everything went perfectly.
Often, it seems the book content creation much easier than characterizing the contents is anyone up of the book (and selling) thinking of heading out. Just the title is what the book until the very final stages of negotiations with the various parties to put in place. "The children's favorite foods" came to me in a rather early stage, however, and right now it seemed to be the right one. Recommended by the publishing is anyone up house will only add to the word "Africa" - to indicate that this is not literature in translation, but local composers.
A special is anyone up challenge for me was photographing food. Yes, I am in two previous book, and of course, the blog has pictures themselves, but their own (and probably some readers and viewers) is anyone up demands a period of significant growth. Photographing food has become more professional over the years and in every home chef images are no longer the ones that would be aesthetically beautiful to look at. I learned from your camera, lenses and photo editing to feel better (helped me Marju). Lens (Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM), which I did not know how to take pictures before, and which seemed to me downright obnoxious, is anyone up it became my lemmikobjektiiviks, which I now have to take a photograph of everything - food, kids, nature.
Photography was a major part of the year's most darkest time - of December and into January, when the white pildistamiskõlbulikku is anyone up was not only a maximum of three hours per day (at 11 and 14, respectively). And not every day - it was also the days on which did not go white. I took aim, however, take pictures of food during daylight, only a few images have helped to flash.
Cover, however, it was decided not to go the traditional foods cookbook photos is anyone up the way, but had to be on the front cover of emotion. Emotion invited to catch the photographer, who knows very well - Krista Kõivu.
The book "Estonian children's favorite foods" are grouped together meals that are specific to children in Estonia palates, and already have, or will, hopefully, their favorites. is anyone up Their favorite recipes for cooking for kids and families will definitely find here the parents, because most of the recipes are simple and quick preparation gear, suitable for everyday life.
The book has four chapters. The first chapter is anyone up focuses on 1-3 year olds to food. Babies in food preparation are the main keywords of raw material quality and healthful cooking methods. If possible, the preferred raw material for organic foods for children, is anyone up as it has been grown without chemicals, and hence also a better health. A small child is like a clean slate - his taste senses are still intact. is anyone up And not only the senses of taste, but also his consciousness has not yet reached that certain foods should be afraid off. Therefore it is the child's first years in the proper period flavor of the senses to develop in the desired direction. Put the herbs into the soup after the child and confirm that both the soup süüaksegi - toddler parent's belief in the absolute infallibility is still, is anyone up and take your words at face value. Also studied is anyone up as a child a lot of different raw materials and foods made from them, that they could meet him and, therefore, acceptable. In his experience, I can confirm that this method has worked - I am their children from early childhood from the present all the power that we ourselves eat - therefore do not be afraid the kids to try something new - whether it is or crocodile meat J. 2 - years of eating sushi with chopsticks, and while walking in the market is asking whether the eggs are fresh. In addition, he feels different foods detail. is anyone up 8-year-old tšillitaluvus we are on the same level as themselves (tšillitaluvus a "workout"). The restaurant will avoid walking lastemenüüsid dishes from the main menu, and find the kids - still in order to allow the children to discover new and exciting flavors. The book ke

No comments:

Post a Comment