Tuesday, July 15, 2014

G-REVEAL itella - I discovered this recently, but since I already have some of these ilublogidega T


I guess I have not once talked about their favorite blogs. itella Are all the reasons itella why one or the other blog I read ... or from what blogs I've always dreamed of myself and how I do things on your blog. And because I was asked formspringis that what blogs I'm reading it anyway, itella I emerged reason for writing this post on the subject.
Blogs I read / look at me with three languages - English, Estonian, and Swedish. The best I've read in the writings of Swedish blogs. The most beautiful pictures in English from the blogs. But the most consistent posting, similar to the diversity of thought and the world is still in Estonia blogs.
With the way blogs are generally good at, is that even if the author did not write more active, you can still read the posts in the archives itella of the good. These three-at-a-ate noodle blogs are not interesting to me, anyway, and it is my favorite blogs arhiivipostitused for me is always topical. First of all - the factors that lead me to any blog to read: The beautiful clean clear one style design Large images columnist styled text days annotations mailings, instead itella of Very Good Spelling Good humor (there are usually only my friends blogs, im Sorry) Iluteemalised posts (because I myself am always ilublogi and wanted to make videos on this subject, but I have not increased enough to eneseeksponeerimissoont found. ilublogisid But I adore, makeup and hair tutorials and stuff)
Conscript - great blog, if you want to keep up with what takes place in the army. Just out of curiosity I started itella to read, and although the style of a writer itella I do not like it, it's really interesting informative sense.
Daki.elab.siin - I started to read the book of the same name after the discovery several years ago. Over the past year, he has once again begun to post more frequently, itella and thus the blog has become even more interesting ... and it must be acknowledged that, even beebipostitused largely through reading. And I almost forgot - I did a wedding jewelry as well.
Daydreamer itella - Two young models from Estonia to sign their work, travel and everyday life. Very glamorous itella stuff, because I certainly can not ever experience anything like this, and that is why it is also interesting to read.
G-REVEAL itella - I discovered this recently, but since I already have some of these ilublogidega Thing is, and they have so little itella in, then I started to watch. And if a person takes things which he blogib, seriously, it's always good to read and watch.
Kertiii - lookbook'ist never found it, and when I realized that he is an Estonian, was shokiseisundis. Wildly beautiful person very good style and beautiful pictures. And it is also very good, although the majority of the posts forming the photos, however, also puts emphasis itella on writing, itella and he did not do it anyhow.
Robert E - probably one of the most inspiring people in the Estonian landscape of the blog (and my former school nurse, by the way, too), who unlike the others in the same field abroad, youth somehow more sincere and honest and päriselulisem, one that is free to believe that he is actually a. And yet, even after a very nice product.
Sequin Magazine - my favorite Mellu who will definitely Estonia moeblogi best! And if you read it intently jutuosa guarantee that at least 50% of the cases, you can always laugh (hint: fun spelling errors).
I would still get the Otto blog, which unfortunately has been deleted for several years, but fortunately there are still web archives ... so if anyone itella cares of the world the best sense of humor in human blog, you otto.pri.ee.
Foreign itella blogs I would advise very seriously of just one - niotillfem. He is probably the world's most beautiful living closest of friends, working, man, clothes and residences with. And he writes so beautifully that I almost die every time. Also hint that Google Reader itella 'every thing is quite understandable writing style pretty well, and it comes out just in Swedish. Anyway ... I recommend it highly for all to follow.
In fact, I actually have a few rules that I'm blogging to implement. For example, I do not ever write a new post before the previous is not never commented. The system, however, is a comment on my blog for confirmation, and not because I would like to delete any comments - do not. It is often commented on my old posts, and otherwise I just do not see them in the comments. itella No comments have not failed me yet published (as the author himself wanted it just is not).
Always read the posts a hundred times over, I change the wording, removes sõnakordusi and correcting mistakes (and do it year-old posts as well). Always read the other blogs in Google Reader 'of each. Personal details, images, or other such does not have a ... and at the end of each week, I read through the search words, which have been on my blog. I will never understand how these things can get out of here but in any case it is best tracks from the last half of the year as follows:
12-year-old breasts - should be relatively flat, and if you are larger, you will not be happy, if not

No comments:

Post a Comment