Thursday, July 10, 2014

In the meantime, I was quite convinced that my stomach can not tolerate apples. Then, however, brou


In the meantime, I was quite convinced that my stomach can not tolerate apples. Then, however, brought a bag of apples in the mother land, and now I will eat them with pleasure. After the stomach does not hurt, or something. The difference is probably the fact that the previous ones were half-baked apples (my current favorites), but the current is beautifully ripe. Before hõisata evening, however, I should not, because you never know how I can respond to the lung. I guess it's my first time in a long time I post a positive. Something good is going on in my life yet, however. :)
Hello! Is there any Estonian crohnihaigete forum, association, etc.? This blog here seems to be quite a good place to search for solutions pec 300 to their problems and difficulties in the negotiation of a breakthrough, but it would be good if anywhere can share their discoveries and listen to individual stories of how others have found relief from their illness. A nutshell: I am a man of 30-TES. HK got diagnosed six years ago, C u. 2.5 yr. time. It looks like the disease had lasted for 10 years, as they roller coasters - sudden exacerbations, recovery, research, patient care - it exhausts all the tiring and mentally. Until the diagnosis was HK told my gastroenterologist also opist because of my illness was quite fierce and lay still in the hospital several times a year, and I got through the drip prednisolone. Because I was afraid of possible complications, pec 300 it is gone (thankfully) the story along. After the diagnosis of Crohn's disease is not particularly topical theme of the OPI was, for obvious reasons. I have consumed drugs medrooli, prednisolone, pentasat, Asacol, pec 300 Imuran, budenofalki vb and anything else that can not recall at the moment. Diagnose got a totally pec 300 unexpected since considered themselves pec 300 the most healthy person in the world - even in the years I had been a cold, I play sports, I felt full well. And then I got to work in the office. Sedentary work led to the beginning of the gap between "outside" and then moved to the inflammation for a longer period of time inside. As a true Estonian man, was waiting for a doctor referral until the thing was already pretty shit and hid in stopping the work. The way was like a nightmare: colonoscopy - "fasting without drinking," various drugs, complete ignorance, pec 300 fear of the future. pec 300 Sometimes, I have to admit, I invited another highlight of exacerbations, as it does not follow the precepts of 100% Gastroenterologist and experiment, naive hope to discover some method by which the modern medicine has not yet been reached. Test alternative methods of treatment, I went to nutritionists, who put me to eat some clay and made more devil knows what. One thing was for sure - I knew that the SCD diet is for me, my other responsibilities beside too big and expensive undertaking, but I believe that the digestive system disorder must be somehow related to how and what to do yourself in eating pec 300 (as opposed to a single Gastroenterologist opinion, which I'm not going to point out the name). pec 300 Lately, I've come so far, thanks to the systematic observance of certain pec 300 rules of listening to your body, and there is no blood in the stool (in my case, it's a very big achievement), and there is a perfectly-formed stools (that did not stop u. Dreaming even a year ago). I would bring these rules (and his or her justifications) also take advantage of, or have someone help: Delete Reply
1) I left the coffee and tea drinking (rather silly is the constant diarrhea, the fluid will lose people diuretics in pouring, as well as coffee affects irritable bowel), 2) eat every day for at least one meal a moment of soup (supileem contains extreme importance of fats, intestines ingredients) 3) do not drink NEVER after a meal. It was hard at first to get used to, but the logic is simple: if I shove a drink of water or other food urgently to stagnate deep into the intestine, it does not help in any Asacol and my preparations weaken the immune system to stop the proliferation of bacteria and inflammation. 4) do not use antibiotics. They will set only flora Tuksi and blow my nose better pec 300 than to restore the expensive probiotics in the gut of useful bacteria inhabiting the cultures. 5) do not eat candy and I will avoid, or at least try to avoid refined sugar made sweets. (Certain pec 300 Refined sugar is natural sugar concentrate, which is a so-called washed out with the same sugar aids and enzymes designed to break down. Useful addition to the body of substances abduction send intestine undigested sugars pec 300 ferment) 6) Line every day wildberry täismahlasid. Dilute them with water at home. They found ökopoodidest and they have not added water or sugar - is the ferocity of forest berries amounts of antioxidants and other naturally occurring vitamins and minerals. Just after the introduction of this rule, I have started a lot better. As good as I have been for several years! 7) do not drink milk. It provides a quick and painful shock, I quickly ties the hands of its own. However, tremendous amounts of cheese may eat, there's a 0% süsivedikuid which includes lactose. Who do another experiment on myself. I gave up half years ago Im

No comments:

Post a Comment