Monday, April 21, 2014

After the belt, threw myself on the translucent chiffon shirts that were with us in the stores quit


I know you've waited this long article, but I can honestly did not know where to start with it. There's so much we arrived, some stuff I ordered last week and I really usps calculator executed ... I decided to go with the clothes that I bought on eBay because it has fewer than jewelry and other little things, so I hope that I can somehow manage in that my little circus.
I have to admit that I have not had experience with buying on eBay until about 2-3 months. I have always shopped usps calculator with some trusted sites, according to eBay, I was a bit skeptical until I started a little more exploring and while I found countless little things that favorable course we all need. In this article I will try to pay attention to some things, to convey my experiences and explain briefly what it is worth to buy and what not (at least in my opinion). All I'm going to show you arrived for a maximum of three weeks, and if it is for something to be longer, it will be noted in this article. All prices will specify in dollars, and you keep in mind that the current usps calculator intermediate dollar 6.1 per 1 dollar. Shipping was generally free, otherwise I will let you know.
His eBay adventure I began purchasing thin straps in different colors, each of which is a $ 1. I bought a blue, white and red, not because of patriotism, but because I thought usps calculator it would be these three colors to fit into most "outfits" (provided that brown and black I already have). As for quality, it's actually surprisingly solid for something that cost the postage slightly larger than 6 kuna. Not that it will last forever, or that it will hold heavy denim pants that you are very large, but the decoration which will highlight the waist on the dress / tunic / cardigan is more than good. Soft are flexible and buckle works perfectly normal.
In addition to these belts, I took another light pink with a bow, which is much poorer quality than those previous. Somehow I feel like it was made of cardboard or paper. At each point where it will remain slightly usps calculator bend the line and bow waste. His price was $ 1.25.
Of course, I would not be me if I do not buy that, and brown belt. This time I decided to belt with a gold metallic bow (somehow it seems to me that my obsession with bows returns) that I am very pleasantly surprised. It is quite good quality, but admittedly, has little silly way of buttoning and often we were undone while wearing it. But as soon as I get some time I found a solution to that. I do not even talk to each combination usps calculator of raised and it looks very nice (is that I got a shot of it a little awkward, but you'll soon see it in action). His price was $ 2.
Another wonderful strap me pleasantly surprised by its quality, but also comfortable to wear, this cream thick elastic strap with roses. Otherwise I do not like too thick straps, and of all that I have I wear only one, or now - two. I'm very important that such belts comfortable, you do not squeeze and they go nicely with the clothes. I bought this particular one because of the plain white dress, and what it looks like you'll see in the article usps calculator that follows. His price was around $ 2.5.
After the belt, threw myself on the translucent chiffon shirts that were with us in the stores quite expensive, and the country of manufacture as for these - China. As I ran into quite favorable shirts, I immediately ordered two. Coral pink and white (of which unfortunately do not have a picture, usps calculator but you could see the article about diy ombre hair). On this pink is obvious that one sleeve shorter and the other longer / ilitiga not well sewn and I kinda thought it so it must be ... As long as we did not arrive white shirt, the sleeves of which are the same :/. All in all, it's not so much a disaster because they do not even notice while wearing it, and I can tell you better sleeve falling down on the pink side than on white. And yes, before I forget, price is with shipping usps calculator around $ 7.
And the last T-shirt or shirt that I bought this black transparent shirt with long sleeves usps calculator that can be rolled up. Somehow to me it does not look as great as the pictures on eBay (Ddd!?? Hahhi.), But it is still 'okay', the quality seems solid, the only thing that lets a little color during washing. usps calculator Her price was $ 10.
Now it is up to the skirts. This first skirt on 'falte' I bought for $ 5 at first seems so small that I thought it can not be able to wear, but I was totally wrong. Nice standing next to her to get the belt, but somehow he was too short for my taste. And yes, the quality is terrible usps calculator ... Immediately after washing began to tear at the seams at the point where the tire is pulled.
This second skirt has already seen 1,000 times, but I could not even doljeti, especially for the price of 4.66 +0.99 U.S. dollars shipping. There were in all sorts of colors, and I chose this blue which is really a wonderful person. Unfortunately, it is too short for me so I'll usps calculator wait for winter to wear it with black thick pantyhose or tights. Quality usps calculator is considering the price is very good, the material had thick and viscous, and in the background there

No comments:

Post a Comment