Saturday, April 19, 2014

I spent the night under a tree next to the gas, the mattress ups toulouse and sleeping bag. It was


Home Travel News Interesting Tips They travel Aerosvijet ups toulouse Skiing Travelogues Travelogues Travelogues readers by 1000 Days of Summer by Tomislav Perko Happiness Around The World by Snjezana & Onni From Bangkok to Sydney with Andrea ups toulouse Photos Events ups toulouse Fellow-Travelers About Us Who are we? Contact Blog
We continued driving and after half an hour I was dropped off at Hughenden, ups toulouse known for absolutely nothing. The only thing worth mentioning was the gas station ups toulouse where I was dropped off my cowboys, with a warning to watch black guys. Um, I feel that racism?
I spent the night under a tree next to the gas, the mattress ups toulouse and sleeping bag. It was not the most comfortable night ever - first me šnjofao a dog which I thought was a dingo, it is raining, I thought they were bats in the tree above my head (in the morning it turned out that they were parrots), and some is man passed near my head with her shoe. It was all forgotten when I saw the sunrise, the second in the last two days. I like them.
Not just any traffic, so I hooked up with the cleaning lady at the gas station and told her the story. She told me to be wary, praised my daily reporting to parents, and later with a tear in his eye mentioned that she had a son, but it was lost. I did not ask the details. Later, we will show that we helped the lady - she asked an acquaintance who drives a mail to me to reject 300injak kilometers outside town, although his company for which he works forbids buy Hitchhikers for insurance or whatever.
My new driver I was honored meat pie, Australian specialty, and we started a conversation with the parsatnu ride. We ruled out some mailpieces in a few villages ups toulouse along the way, and at the exit of one I noticed a familiar face - Zeph, austostoper ups toulouse whom I met yesterday, was standing ups toulouse beside the road with thumbs-up. I asked the driver to stop so that a ride him, which he did.
Zeph is also kaučsurfer, and how we both went to the mining town of Mt Isa names, ups toulouse it turns out there have the same housekeeper, Laura. Small this world. Together we are going ustopirali car and got a hundred kilometers near the destination. And then Zeph decided to go to the supermarket, thinking that no one put us in the next ten minutes, because it is so past experience ups toulouse has taught. Experienced I suggested ups toulouse him not to go - first job, and then the food. He did not listen to me, stepped back a hundred feet, the first car he encountered ups toulouse and - stopped. The figure goes up to Mt Isa, I asked him if he could bring a friend of mine who is, here, a hundred feet away, but the driver ups toulouse shook his head, saying that there's only room for one. Although the car was empty and although it might fit into at least three people, I told him there was no problem, Zephu waved and jumped inside. There you shop.
As in Mt Isa there is nothing special, I decided to spend there only one night. Laura met me at dinner, she offered me a shower that I necessarily need, and am rejected me out of town. Another sunrise, ups toulouse and a thumbs up.
I had to wait three hours to stop the first car. From it emerges a young smiling young man presents himself, and somehow it seems too excited as he bumped into me. Going to Darwin, but I can discard some 600injak kilometers where the road splits in Darwin and Alice Springs. ups toulouse He tells me that he never traveled with anyone, that he was very glad that I had met, at least there with whom to share the cost of fuel. I stop and think what to do. Will you agree to that? I asked him how much would that cost could be, he gives me a figure of $ 60. I thank him for the offer, but I explain that I do too, but it is also against my religion autostoperskog. His mood suddenly falls, the figure drops to $ 30, but he was smiling zahvajujem, take a backpack and raise the thumb.
Later, I thought it was the right thing to do - I mean, the man has a cost, and from his point of view, it would be fair to bear half. On the other hand, from my point of view, he has picked up and costs me or not, and therefore I do not need to bear the cost of transportation. And sad to me that in most cases the goodness of people has its price. Where is the missing man?
I'm not far away from thinking, when another car stalls. Inside, two Frenchmen, go to Alice Springs. Careful not wait to whack me figure that would charge me, but when I Simon, the driver says that he hitchhiked a few months after the east coast of Australia, ups toulouse and that we could not stop, relax and carefree walk into a car. I have a ride next 1,100 kilometers! The passenger is JB (Jean Baptiste), a taciturn guy, most likely because his English is not perfect. The two of them met at Gumtree website, and decided to share the cost of traveling through Australia.
Soon we stop at a rest stop where the guys cook lunch - pasta with a variety of vegetables and tomato sauce. The next days will be minimal change menu - vegetables will eventually replace ups toulouse ham and sauce r

No comments:

Post a Comment